PDA

View Full Version : Transfer window

1954blue
30-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Not too long to go now - any news as to Kavanagh's attempts to bring in more loanees?

I've been hoping to here of an extension to Tom Lawrence's loan. He will be a big miss if we can't extend the loan. On Tuesday night we finally started getting the ball to him more quickly and more often and that in part helped to improve our overall performance.

So far I make it 39 players used this season. I think we used 40 around 2001, 2002 so perhaps that rather depressing statistic will change in the next few months.

Chester_via_Bothel
30-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Looks like Kav is busy trying to shape his squad, certainly looks to be trying his best to clear the decks with Salmon, Gwinnutt and now Todd having left the club completely. Rumoured loan moves to Scotland for Beck and probably more unlikely Livesey as well I can see a considerably different squad at the start of next season from this season.

Piglet_Phoenix
30-01-2014, 03:20 PM
I'm pleased that we've found those young pro's clubs rather than just kicking them off the books.

However much less pleased that we don't have the coaching infrastructure or willingness to bring those players on ourselves.

It's very disappointing we haven't given Beck more opportunity to step up in quality by giving him a consistent run in the side. Seems he'll be next to depart.

Chester_via_Bothel
30-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Beck's loan for the rest of the season confirmed. - view external link (http://t.co/XZD85x0WLx)