PDA

View Full Version : Pochettino's pre-Fulham press conference

PapaLazarou
30-01-2014, 03:39 PM
I enjoy Deadline Day, but I am calm. 24 hours is a long time in football.

We will be analysing what other clubs are doing, but we know that our squad is already good enough.

At the moment, there is no news on Dani Osvaldo but a lot of things can happen at that time.

For me, the biggest point of the day is the game against Fulham.

Jack Cork is a very important player for us. There’s no possibility of him leaving.

Fulham will want to get three points from us on Saturday. It is going to be a tough game.

It is possible that Victor Wanyama could start against Fulham on Saturday.

Lovren and Ramirez are still out, but Rickie Lambert is back in training and will be in the squad for Saturday.

I would prefer not to talk about Dani Osvaldo. I want to focus on the team and the match.
[quote=MP]On Tuesday, we saw Sam Gallagher play very we

CostaBaz
30-01-2014, 04:01 PM
Covered it all, I think.

My son has just texted me, to ask if SRL is a late mover, as he saw him coming out of Morris Dibben, in Chandlers Ford.

Hopefully just moving house, locally.

harvey_7
30-01-2014, 05:23 PM
I will be surprised if we do bring anyone in tonight/tomorrow, I also don't know what's going on with Osvaldo.

If I'm honest I want him to stay (bearing in mind it's all been sorted with the squad & Jose) so he can redeem himself & start banging in the goals.

RICKYwillTAKEusUP
30-01-2014, 06:01 PM
Was anyone watching it live? Can people confirm, have Fulham signed Holtby - apparently Pochettino let it slip saying something along the lines of 'they've signed many players, they've just signed Holtby' ... is this true, cos it's not quoted on the OS?