PDA

View Full Version : Only half a site at present

alexmick
30-01-2014, 08:13 PM
Just wondering why the Mad site is still only partially functioning?

The home page is still without the latest news, including match previews, match reports and latest L1 positions. The message board is obviously working, although the "like" icon is not working and the box where you could type in the of a previous thread, in order to locate it, has disappeared. I can understand the reasons why BtM has been removed, but I cannot see why this would effect the rest of the site. Just a thought from inquisitive me.

ChalkDust
30-01-2014, 11:46 PM

The home page is still without the latest news, including match previews, match reports and latest L1 positions. The message board is obviously working, although the "like" icon is not working and the box where you could type in the of a previous thread, in order to locate it, has disappeared. I can understand the reasons why BtM has been removed, but I cannot see why this would effect the rest of the site. Just a thought from inquisitive me.

Sorry behind with informing you all on here as not been near a PC at work and been busy with new job.

The Like button was disabled as their was a security issue with it some script error.

The main page I believe will be updated by DSG with a new look but the main issue has ensuring the message boards got back on track.

As for BTW I did out line that in a previous post.

DSG have invested money into new servers and

ShropshireAlex
31-01-2014, 10:48 AM
Thanks Ian/Chalky - and in my case having been stuck for quite a while I became able to log in again, though oddly now by email rather than user - part of the server changes I suppose ...

alexmick
31-01-2014, 07:32 PM

Sorry behind with informing you all on here as not been near a PC at work and been busy with new job.

The Like button was disabled as their was a security issue with it some script error.

The main page I believe will be updated by DSG with a new look but the main issue has ensuring the message boards got back on track.

As for BTW I did out line that in a previous post