PDA

View Full Version : Deadline Day Shockers!

Rattea
31-01-2014, 11:25 AM
So the final day is here...

Will this be the day Hughes is going to wherever for AŁ15m ... ? ;)

Rapid
31-01-2014, 11:32 AM
or AŁ500k? :-O

Gift_of_the_Gabb
31-01-2014, 12:45 PM
Maybe Sheff Utd Mad will make a last minute offer to take the Rat and Bstand on a freebie.

Rattea
31-01-2014, 12:54 PM
or A?500k? :-O

Interesting one that as I said 16 months ago we would be lucky to get ?500k during that window and was correct. Again at the following and have said I would be suprised if he left this one ... not many hours to go!

will I be right yet again :O

Gift_of_the_Gabb
31-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Because a player is not sold for AŁ500k does not mean they are not worth that.

To use that theory means that the entire Derby squad is worth nothing as they haven't even been sold for more than a quid.

But that is not the point is it. WUM

swaledale
31-01-2014, 01:46 PM
or A?500k? :-O

Interesting one that as I said 16 months ago we would be lucky to get ?500k during that window and was correct. Again at the following and have said I would be suprised if he left this one ... not many hours to go!

will I be right yet again :O[/quote]

How were you correct? By any standards your logic and argument are bizarre!

Given that Derby have publicly stated he isnt for sale and only a bid of ?15 million would change their view on this, given that no club is going to spend that amount of money on a player that has potential and is clearly quality but wont get near their first team for a couple of years, whats the mystery?

Maybe its time to credit the board, and management on how they have handled the matter - no bull**** straight talking and making it clear to fans and other clubs excatly what the position is.

A bit different from other regimes who sold p

Rattea
31-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Because a player is not sold for AA?500k does not mean they are not worth that.

To use that theory means that the entire Derby squad is worth nothing as they haven't even been sold for more than a quid.

I think you will find that people at the time said he was sucha great tallent and would be snapped up for between A?1.5m and A?3m and I said he wouldnt and with his performances and experience would be considered lucky if we got A?500k ... no offers.

Same the next transfer window but people quoting A?3m to A?5m. No Bids!

And this time A?7m to A?15m and again the same.

Now let me give you case and point ... Patrick Bamford had but a handful of first team appearances and was snapped up for A?1.5m. He has shown in a handful of sunstitute appearances he is a talent and a game changer and has bags of skill.

How many games has Hughes had now and very few outstanding performances. The

RamFromCornwall
31-01-2014, 02:54 PM

I think you will find that people at the time said he was sucha great tallent and would be snapped up for between A?1.5m and A?3m and I said he wouldnt and with his performances and experience would be considered lucky if we got A?500k ... no offers.

Now let me give you case and point ... Patrick Bamford had but a handful of first team appearances and was snapped up for A?1.5m. He has shown in a handful of sunstitute appearances he is a talent and a game changer and has bags of skill.

How many games has Hughes had now

UpTheRams1884
31-01-2014, 03:08 PM
Ratty embarrassing himself on here with his stupid logic. :/

chris311080
31-01-2014, 05:21 PM
With commons, Hughes and whoever else you want to throw into it .. The club may have a selling price on there heads but you will only ever get what someone is prepared to pay
Sometimes you don't always get what the club values the player at

In commons case, we got him for nothing, had some fun with him then sold him for a A?300k profit.. Luvvly jubbly

dam617
31-01-2014, 06:38 PM
With commons, Hughes and whoever else you want to throw into it .. The club may have a selling price on there heads but you will only ever get what someone is prepared to pay
Sometimes you don't always get what the club values the player at

In commons case, we got him for nothing, had some fun with him then sold him for a A?300k profit.. Luvvly jubbly

Ah, Commons played for free then? XD

chris311080
31-01-2014, 06:44 PM
All players have wages so if it wasn't him it would have been someone else

A?300k profit on what we paid is better than a kick up the ****

AngryRam
31-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Maybe Sheff Utd Mad will make a last minute offer to take the Rat and Bstand on a freebie.

Where is that bleedin like button when you want it :blue:
;D
>:(

Gift_of_the_Gabb
31-01-2014, 08:03 PM

How many games has Hughes had now