PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Window so far...

JimmyJazz64
31-01-2014, 07:49 PM
OK, so far it's:

In - Bastos, Trotter and Jutkiewicz

Out - N'Gog and Davies

I'm neither inspired by those coming in or sad about those going.

Now...if Dougie gets Knight, Mears and Chungy off the wage bill, and brings in Dawson and a decent striker I'll be happy and Gentleman Jack will get a good seeing to tonight XD XD XD

leebwfc
31-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Not looking good for any more at this time Jimmy. Would love Dawson in but looks like we really dont have a pot to p**s in!

Oh well fingers crossed

Just one point for me would be that we seem the ONLY team so massively affected by FFP rules. Or this just an excuse to explain to us minions why we arent getting anyone decent in?

JimmyJazz64
31-01-2014, 10:16 PM
It's not looking promising is it lee!!!!

This FPP is interesting. A lad I went to uni with is an ex-taxman turned accountant who advises footballers and clubs on "tax issues". Although he's not involved in other financial areas with clubs he's up to speed with what's going on and reckons that some clubs are gonna be in serious sh1t if the FPP rules are actually enforced

leebwfc
31-01-2014, 10:17 PM
BEN and twitter etc reporting that Dawson wants to come but no funds available and he looks likely to go to Wigan!

This is scandalous if true, saved massive wages on N'gog and decent wages on C Davies.

They know what a massive difference Dawson HAS and WOULD make to our defence, this deal just has to happen. Pathetic running off the club if Dawson isnt a Wanderer by 11pm

leebwfc
31-01-2014, 10:20 PM
Interesting that Jimmy, lets hope they all get f****d over and thats our masterplan, back to the prem purely down to the fact 17 teams above us have been deducted 30 points each for breach of FFP

Looks like as good a hope as any at the minute

JimmyJazz64
31-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Problem is lee it ain't ever gonna happen with the clowns that run our football

klassnic
01-02-2014, 01:35 AM
jimmy there will be loop holes that club owners can get through to bolster their sides with money matey.

Like there is with the tax man

your company goes bust you open with the same clients and credit accounts with a company through your wifes or if your kids are 18yrs old 3 times this can happen

so fifa Uefa and the FA will never stop the loop holes that allow investment and sponsorship deals through any other cororate vail of another company or as a second or thrid party company

Thats how it works my son!

any system can be hacked and exposed and it is very rare to be able to ring fence your rulings because then the rules can work against the federations with unlawful trading.