01-02-2014, 02:40 PM
Team:

Carson

Alfei Devera Chorley Painter

Wallace Shorey Padovani Holmes

Taylor Jarvis

BlueAdder
01-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Another awful game at Fratton Park. To me it seems that I am watching the same game week after week. A succession of poor sides come to Pompey, work hard and chase every ball and find a way to snatch a goal (or two) and run off with the points. There does not appear to be any outstanding sides in this league, which I suppose should be expected as it is only Lg2. The main attribute that brings success is being willing to run hard and challenge for every ball. So many times a ball will be dropping into no man's land but nine times out of ten it's an opposition player that gets there first. Should Pompey continue to show this lack of character they are going to find it hard to survive the season. I don't believe our players are any worse than the rest of the teams in this league but I definitely think they have probably the poorest team spirit and collective effort.
Around me in the NSL the suupport is starting to wane and frustrations are starting to show. Time for Mr Barker to trul

midhurstblue
02-02-2014, 02:43 PM
After the latest debacle against Torquay I think the average gates are going to fall rapidly.