PDA

View Full Version : Who are these Idiots in charge ?

Altobelli
02-02-2014, 04:43 PM
Politicians in jobs for the Government that they know nothing about, So called Health Ministers, Foreign office, Transport Minister and all the rest, Now the Home office are showing their total lack of knowledge with Football.

They are refusing to give pubs extensions for the Football world cup in Brazil because... .. "'we don't consider this of national importance'.

Are they totally insane ?

1) Its our Countries Number One National sport.

2) It could lift (but its not going to happen XD)the good folk of England with a good run.

3) It would give the pubs an increase they need of over 20 Million Pounds in revenue.

Funny that we pulled out all the stops for the Olympics which with stats says is still lacking behind football as the number one watched sport, perhaps these Politicians have not got their greedy hands in all the pots of Football as they had in London's Olympics.

I always view PM's Question's on a Wednesday' at Westminster as a children's classroom for 7 year olds, seem

lazaat
02-02-2014, 06:15 PM
When England get knocked out in the first round of group matches the country will soon lose interest Mike?

But i agree these Tory politicians are not in touch with the country, especially That jumped up arrogant pompous prat Michael Gove, god how i loathe him >:( >:( >:(

paderbornclaret
02-02-2014, 06:34 PM
They all wind me up...talking down to people all the time...Cameron being the worst.

Hammond and co have not got a clue about defence...you wouldn't believe what's going on ...it's frightening.

gaz1959
02-02-2014, 07:44 PM
with Britons becoming the minority in Britain then I would have thought there was more reason to extend the openning times

Arrogant fools in charge, woe the future :blue: