PDA

View Full Version : Turf Moor

alfinyalcabo
02-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Claw . Lion1 .. are you lads making the journey up t'north for a quality pie and pint if nothing else ? hopefully we can get back to our winning ways at home .. expecting a tough match though.. dont want the same outcome as last season.. XD

claw84
04-02-2014, 01:37 PM
Thanks Alfie for the invite but it could not come at a worse time for me. My bath has just cracked in 2 places (no I'm not that heavy) and I've got to get it fixed.

I would love to walk down Harry Potts way on Sat to see the game, I think we will struggle to get anything from it though. Enjoy the game but not too much. COYLIONS.

zampa100
04-02-2014, 03:13 PM
cant go at it like the Reading game,would like to go there for a nil nil draw with a chance to nick a late goal

alfinyalcabo
04-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Thanks Alfie for the invite but it could not come at a worse time for me. My bath has just cracked in 2 places (no I'm not that heavy) and I've got to get it fixed.

I would love to walk down Harry Potts way on Sat to see the game, I think we will struggle to get anything from it though. Enjoy the game but not too much. COYLIONS.

you fat bastid ,you fat bastid.. XD XD XD

Happen as well you wont be coming Claw,you would be smelling the place out :P

take care mate. B)