03-02-2014, 09:02 AM
A prediction or a wish-list, whichever you prefer. Mine -

1. Man City
2. Arsenal
3. Chelsea
18. Palace
19. West Ham
20. Fulham

I think City will have the edge over Arsenal over the remaining 14 or so games, and can't see Liverpool catching Chelsea.

And whilst it's very tight over the entire bottom half, Fulham look like a team that will continue to struggle, I can't see the hoofers getting enough wins to secure their safety and last night's performance makes me wonder whether Palace have enough in their locker to pull clear of the danger zone.

ozzy62
03-02-2014, 09:51 AM
Same as you on both counts PL

Funny,as the bottom 3 is my wish list as well my prediction.

3 little London Clubs that won't be missed.

Dirtyweasel
03-02-2014, 10:05 AM

West Ham won't thank you for that. According to their own they're the MUOTPL :P

ozzy62
03-02-2014, 10:16 AM

West Ham won't thank you for that. According to their own they're the MUOTPL :P[/quote]

Sadly,I think Precious Steve has flounced.

Never mind,he's probably in some London poofhouse having a few shandies with the Baron.:s

chiswickmart
03-02-2014, 10:18 AM
1. Man City
2. Chelsea
3. Arsenal

18. Norwich
19. Cardiff
20. Fulham

Dirtyweasel
03-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Sadly,I think Precious Steve has flounced

I think flounced is a little unfair. I'd prefer to think he's enrolled himself on a course to become a better parent so he's currently too busy to post.

Pentridge
03-02-2014, 10:49 AM
We certainly won't be featuring in either list.

chiswickmart
03-02-2014, 10:58 AM
We certainly won't be featuring in either list.

Flouncing or becoming a better parent?

Dirtyweasel
03-02-2014, 11:22 AM
Purely on the basis that I detest Pob, I'd like to see Sunderland drawn back into it. West Ham because I'd like to see a truly massive club relegated, and any team managed by the anti football manager Pulis.

A top seven finish for us would be an amazing achievement this season.

harvey_7
03-02-2014, 05:49 PM
Prediction :

City
Arsenal
Chelsea

West ham
Fulham
Cardiff

Wish :

Arsenal
City
Chelsea

Norwich
Fulham
West ham

ShottermillSaint
03-02-2014, 07:15 PM
City, Chelsea, Arsenal at the top

I'd like to see West Ham, Stoke and Villa go down, don't have much time for any of them.
Unfortunately i think Fulham, i love an away day at Craven Cottage and was gutted not to make the trip on Saturday and it seems it will be a while before we have another one there as they already look doomed and will take Norwich and Swansea with them.

Quite happy with our season of mid table bed blocking whilst watching the 10 teams below us play relegation russian roulette

kernow
04-02-2014, 12:09 PM
1. Chelsea. By far the best team I've seen this season. Tore us a new one not once only.
2. City. Dangerous but dropped too many points early on.
3. Arsenal. Pretty to watch but don't have the steely, clinical approach of Chelsea.

18. Swansea.
19. Cardiff.
20. Fulham

Brockley_Jack
04-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Top - Citeh, Chelski, the @rse.

Bottom - too tough to call at the moment, there will be more twist and turns yet.

I'm going to go with Cardiff finishing bottom, Fulham having a good run but too little too late and Palace having their hearts broken on the last day of the season.

Sunderland, the hoofers and Norwich I expect to all pull away. Swansea?!?! No chance.

harvey_7
04-02-2014, 03:23 PM
Agree with you there Brockers, no way will Swansea go down.

Dirtyweasel
04-02-2014, 05:02 PM
The welsh shouldn't be allowed in our league. End of.

Southerndown
05-02-2014, 09:55 AM
Prediction :

Arsenal
Man City
Chelsea

Norwich
Fulham
Cardiff

Wish :

Swansea
West Ham
Newcastle

Chelsea
Arsenal
Man Utd

B)

PapaLazarou
05-02-2014, 09:57 AM
The welsh shouldn't be allowed in our league.

The behaviour of their Chairmen suggests they may well agree with you..

OhWell
05-02-2014, 10:47 AM
1 Chelsea
2 Man City
3 Arsenal

18 Palace
19 Cardiff
20 Fulham

I agree with Kernow. Chelsea are the best team I've this season.

BileysThere
05-02-2014, 06:52 PM
1 Chelsea
2 Man City
3 Arsenal

18 Palace
19 Cardiff
20 Fulham

I agree with Kernow. Chelsea are the best team I've decided to support this season.

Hope i helped there! No thanks expected.

CostaBaz
05-02-2014, 08:52 PM
Chelsea
Citeh
Arsenal

Stoke
Palace
Fulham

Alternatively

Chesterfield
Oxford Utd
S****horpe

Wycombe
Pompey
Northampton

chief_wiggam
07-02-2014, 09:13 AM
I hope Man City don't win the league and I hope that Cardiff are one of the three to go down.

proclaimer
07-02-2014, 08:19 PM

1. Man City
2. Arsenal
3. Chelsea
18. Palace
19. West Ham
20. Fulham

I think City will have the edge over Arsenal over the remaining 14 or so games, and can't see Liverpool catching Chelsea.

And whilst it's very tight over the entire bottom half, Fulham look like a team that will continue to struggle, I can't see the hoofers getting enough wins to secure their safety and last night's performance makes me wonder whether Palace have enough in their locker to pull clear of the danger zone.

Agree with the top 3 ... and in the same order.

The bottom 3 could be anything imo. I'll go for;

Norwich
Swansea
Fulham

chiswickmart
16-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Thought I'd bump this.

No one had Liverpool in their top 3's or Sunderland in their bottom 3's!!

Dirtyweasel
16-04-2014, 09:02 AM
Purely on the basis that I detest Pob, I'd like to see Sunderland drawn back into it.

No one apart from me.

Prinz_Eugen
16-04-2014, 09:44 AM

A rather sad attitude to famous achieving clubs which explains your bilious rhetoric towards great clubs nearer home.

proclaimer
16-04-2014, 02:15 PM

1. Man City
2. Arsenal
3. Chelsea
18. Palace
19. West Ham
20. Fulham

Agree with the top 3 ... and in the same order.

The bottom 3 could be anything imo. I'll go for;

Norwich
Swansea
Fulham[/quote]

Looks like I got Ar5enal worng, should have been Liverpool. The bottom 3 could be the same but I think Swansea will be OK so either Sunderland, (or perhaps Villa (??)) in that spot?

ozzy62
17-04-2014, 06:24 AM

A rather sad attitude to famous achieving clubs which explains your bilious rhetoric towards great clubs nearer home.[/quote]

Nice try minda.

Watching your dirty little organization slowly but surely sinking into oblivion is one of lifes great pleasures while I only wish relegation to the championship for the other 3,which unfortunately aint gonna happen.The wet spoofers look safe as do the peg sellers.

Fulham look stuffed as do Sunderland and Norwich have a hard run.I would like to see Cardiff stay up and it was nice to help them out a bit on the weekend.

Dirtyweasel
17-04-2014, 09:34 AM
The bookies must've had a field day with last nights results.

chiswickmart
17-04-2014, 09:45 AM
I think we can rule City out of the title race now.

The league table since Pulis took over at Palace makes interesting reading. They would be 8th (you're 11th BTW) and only Chelsea have conceded less goals than Palace.

Liverpool still have to go to Palace too.

chiswickmart
06-05-2014, 08:24 AM
So did anyone get the bottom three spot on and predict City to win (ignoring the fact I ruled them out of it on April 17th).

I wouldn't be surprised if they go and lose to Villa tomorrow night too. Just a bizarre finish to the season.