PDA

View Full Version : really richie

Mangosmate
03-02-2014, 11:23 AM
"we created enough chances"

Deluded comes to mind. - view external link (http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/693818526?-11209:804)

pompeygun
03-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Knightsie on EFM said afterwards "you cant fool the punters".
Think RB may need to heed that warning.

midhurstblue
03-02-2014, 04:10 PM
I dont think our 15,000 gates are going to carry on much longer, we put up with poor performances, and excuses from the manager, but not match after match. I wonder if being in charge of a famous team, with top trophies to their is much too big a job for RB.

chiblu
03-02-2014, 04:31 PM
A Conference League standard manager - should be ok next season then.

Jim
03-02-2014, 06:17 PM
Some of his comments have been a bit strange, such as the "We've been dragged back into the mire after Saturday's result" - One fluke win at Wycombe did not take us out of the mire!

Still, we've got to stick by him as we're stuck with him until the end of the season at least. He has improved some aspects of the team but we're still not creative enough and I'm not sure if he has the solution to that problem, especially if he truly does believe that we're creating enough chances.

pompeylee
03-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Two open goal chances put over & a penalty possibly for the handball he must be referring to?

Still not enough teams like Torquay at home we needed to attack from the off.

Mangosmate
03-02-2014, 10:22 PM
[quote="Jim" - One fluke win at Wycombe did not take us out of the mire!

Still, we've got to stick by him as we're stuck with him until the end of the season at least. He has improved some aspects of the team but we're still not creative enough and I'm not sure if he has the solution to that problem, especially if he truly does believe that we're creating enough chances.[/quote]

Exactly jim. my sentiments entirely.

EnfieldBlue
04-02-2014, 11:28 AM
[quote="Jim" [/quote]

Not as strange as saying Dan Butler's injury must have been serious judging by the size of his knee brace!! (See News site for story.) How the fudge does he not know exactly how serious the injury is to one of his squad members or the state of his rehabilitation??! Weird. :s