PDA

View Full Version : The return of the King

Trickytreesreds
04-02-2014, 06:27 PM
No not Lord of the Rings, ;D

http://i57.tinypic.com/zxjp5c.jpg

dawson64
05-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Well done Forest for beating a lower league team of free transfers. North End can now clear the backlog of games and try to get promoted. I,m glad we didn't get battered, being able to pay top money for strikers is why you scored two from six chances.But I,d be a bit embarrassed and want to ask why little Preston managed to make us work so hard.

dam617
05-02-2014, 10:29 PM
Ahh that brought back memories - of the rubbish we had to watch when we were in league 1 and why it took us so long to get out of it.

You made us work (defend) hard and we won 2 0 - maybe you could be a little embarrassed at having so much of the ball in our area and with Thug up front still scored none.
I've no I'll feeling towards Preston but you employ two ****s - Davies (it's a two-footed, sock ripping 'thing') and Grayson (it's a Leeds, getting Cohen sent off 'thing')

Grayson's face was a picture when our second went in. Highlight of the match, that's how cr@p it was.
Good luck in your league games.

Hells_Reject
06-02-2014, 09:56 AM
How did that bell end Davies stay on the pitch, nothing more than an has-been thug.

dawson64
06-02-2014, 03:04 PM
I have no probs with Forest either. ~A quote from Billy Davies:

"I think the best side lost, you have got to feel sorry for them as they deserved to win the match, end of."

gardsPNE
06-02-2014, 05:34 PM
Ahh that brought back memories - of the rubbish we had to watch when we were in league 1 and why it took us so long to get out of it.

You made us work (defend) hard and we won 2 0 - maybe you could be a little embarrassed at having so much of the ball in our area and with Thug up front still scored none.
I've no I'll feeling towards Preston but you employ two ****s - Davies (it's a two-footed, sock ripping 'thing') and Grayson (it's a Leeds, getting Cohen sent off 'thing')

Grayson's face was a picture when our second went in. Highlight of the match, that's how cr@p it was.
Good luck in your league games.

I thought we played some decent football and had the lions share of the game. I think if we do end up back in the Championship we will defintely hold our own with a couple of extra signings in the summer. I think your disappointment in Forest's performance makes you think the level of football was crap. In my opinion we played some

dawson64
06-02-2014, 08:38 PM
There is a touch of arrogance from Forest fans IMHO regarding our style of play. forest have spent the money and have the quality. Did they really expect Grayson to try to play expansive, total football. Did David Haye go toe to toe against that big Russian bloke. No, 'cos he realised that he would have been knocked out. Grayson looked at what he had, and applied the best tactics that he could.

Looking down your nose 'cos we didn't play total football I find a little sad.