PDA

View Full Version : Monk...

SWANSEA_SLAMMER
05-02-2014, 12:43 AM
At least there will be a bit of pride and passion with him, knows the squad, knows our way of play may be a bit of a blessing ???????

SWANSEA_SLAMMER
05-02-2014, 12:45 AM
P.S he will pick the right squad and get them all up for Saturday :D

ImTopMan
06-02-2014, 01:47 PM
New manager (who is unproven) so could Swansea AND Cardiff be relegated in one swoop?

Quite a few English (and Scottish to be fair) would hope so.

Many Scots question why 2 small clubs from Wales can get into the English Premier League yet giants like Rangers and Celtic can't.

Me? Doesn't bother me either way whether the two Welsh outfits dodge the drop.

SWANSEA_SLAMMER
06-02-2014, 05:27 PM
The Scottish wanted their own laws, own money, own independence and own football league.

They had all this so that should shut them up, also I do not rate Celtic or Rangers.

As for Ingerland, I really could not care how they feel, pointless post really.

Ed_Gein
08-02-2014, 03:01 PM
New manager (who is unproven) so could Swansea AND Cardiff be relegated in one swoop?

Quite a few English (and Scottish to be fair) would hope so.

Many Scots question why 2 small clubs from Wales can get into the English Premier League yet giants like Rangers and Celtic can't.

Me? Doesn't bother me either way whether the two Welsh outfits dodge the drop.

If these 'many' and 'quite a few' want 2 of the biggest bigots in world football in the PL then crack on but just remember these '2 small clubs from Wales' will still be British next season, the same can not be said for those 2 'giants', now **** off suvverz :D

PS Cardiff aren't Welsh anymore

Ed_Gein
08-02-2014, 03:04 PM
At least there will be a bit of pride and passion with him, knows the squad, knows our way of play may be a bit of a blessing ???????

I'm happy with this appointment, ML had lost the dressing room, Monk is a Jack :heart:

SWANSEA_SLAMMER
08-02-2014, 11:00 PM
Point proven ;D

ImTopMan
09-02-2014, 12:52 AM
The Scottish wanted their own laws, own money, own independence and own football league.

They had all this so that should shut them up, also I do not rate Celtic or Rangers.

The thing is most people in Scotland regard Wales as, and I quote, "Mickey Mouse footballing nation".

SWANSEA_SLAMMER
09-02-2014, 08:12 AM
Ahhhhhh o.k Rab.C

Ed_Gein
09-02-2014, 11:10 AM

The thing is most people in Scotland regard Wales as, and I quote, "Mickey Mouse footballing nation".[/quote]

I'll see your 'Mickey mouse footballing nation' and raise it with a 'Swansea City are in the top 50 wealthiest clubs in the WORLD' :D , but seriously who cares what a bunch of gingers think anyway.

Ed_Gein
09-02-2014, 11:12 AM
Point proven ;D

Seconded

Ed_Gein
09-02-2014, 11:12 AM
Point proven ;D

Seconded

SWANSEA_SLAMMER
09-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Gingers, frutting loving it.

ImTopMan
09-02-2014, 11:30 PM
Scots simply don't rate Welsh football and don't like Welsh people in general.

SWANSEA_SLAMMER
10-02-2014, 11:33 AM
I know for a fact your Women do, had many a wet moment in Scotland, few of us working on a bridge there, all had a different Scott bird nearly every night.

:O :O :O :O

Ed_Gein
10-02-2014, 08:33 PM
Scots simply don't rate Welsh football and don't like Welsh people in general.

I don't care what Europeans like Belgium, Luxembourg and Scotland think of us, I'm only interested in the British :D

SWANSEA_SLAMMER
10-02-2014, 10:43 PM
Same here.