PDA

View Full Version : Freedman Out chants

danm1992
08-02-2014, 10:28 PM
There was a moment this afternoon where half the stadium was chanting Freedman Out.

I felt really sorry for the guy, clueless and boring though he is. He seems like a nice chap, he's hardly a Megson who I thought deserved all the abuse he got. I just hope he's gone before it gets really nasty.

campo21
08-02-2014, 10:45 PM
He made one massive mistake today dan he took mark davies off to early.

itsintheblood
08-02-2014, 10:54 PM
Went downstairs before the final whistle but I could hear.

The derision towards Doogie after the final whistle.

Sad that it's come to this.

We as fans, or me in particular have had nearly enough.

Beat Burnley,get a few points from the next games, we could get on a roll.

Sack him, at this moment in time I think I would.

campo21
08-02-2014, 10:59 PM
It's horrible that we had to drive the last 3 managers out of the club why doesn't gartside show some bottle this time and sack freedman before we have to drive him out aswell.

dunc_bwfc
08-02-2014, 11:01 PM
unfortunately dan his nicety could play a part in his eventual downfall as not just our manager but his future managerial posts if he doesnt develop a ruthless streak but thats only one of his shortcomings, i still cant feel sorry for the guy though

campo21
08-02-2014, 11:12 PM
unfortunately dan his nicety could play a part in his eventual downfall as not just our manager but his future managerial posts if he doesnt develop a ruthless streak but thats only one of his shortcomings, i still cant feel sorry for the guy though

He should never of been appointed our manager in the 1st place dunc.

dunc_bwfc
08-02-2014, 11:34 PM
he shouldnt campo but we know who to blame for that dont we & unless gartside goes as well whats the point in sacking dougie for him to make a 5th f uck up on the spin with his next appointment

itsintheblood
08-02-2014, 11:37 PM
he should campo but we know who to blame for that dont we & unless gartside goes as well whats the point in sacking dougie for him to make a 5th f uck up on the spin with his next appointment

campo21
08-02-2014, 11:39 PM
I agree dunc we are just going around in circles.

klassnic
09-02-2014, 03:37 AM
Dan

it never gets nasty at bolton because all the fans chanting are all mouth and no action

do you think DF would be bothered with a bunch of hipocrites chanting DF out !

Not at all he will ignore it and gartside will be thinking d ickheads they will be back on tuesday haha! buying our beer and pies and coffees and boosting our other revenue streams

So those who just chant are a load of fairys

instead of being men and standing shoulder to shoulder and agreeing to stay away until things change.

The team doesnt need then idiots there chanting they would probably play better without them there but god it would hit eddies ego an empty stadium and no extra cash going through those tils that where bolton fans can really make a distance so

let the stupid fans chant because DF gets his A?500k each year with or without them as he has a contract. he won't suffer.

Whatsmore
09-02-2014, 09:14 AM
klassnic this constant preaching for fans to stay away in protest doesn't sit well with me as I think it will make the finantial situation worse,effect players,what new manager would want to come to a poorly supported club,and fans that stay away rarely go back as they find better and cheaper things to do Saturday afternoons.we can cheer,shout or boo but we must never desert the club that's in our blood it will die without us.COYWM

dunc_bwfc
09-02-2014, 11:41 AM
klassnic this constant preaching for fans to stay away in protest doesn't sit well with me as I think it will make the finantial situation worse,effect players,what new manager would want to come to a poorly supported club,and fans that stay away rarely go back as they find better and cheaper things to do Saturday afternoons.we can cheer,shout or boo but we must never desert the club that's in our blood it will die without us.COYWM
correct whatsmore, anyhow if we do go down klassers will get his wish when the attendances drop to just over half of what they are now

eric1953
09-02-2014, 01:17 PM
I don't feel sorry for him, I feel sorry for me, and all the rest of the Bolton supporters.

It was in the paper yesterday that he would make a deal with the fans. We stand by him, and he would keep us up. What a load of *******s, the halfwit is paid well to keep us up. Our support is unconditional.

I don't know whether anyone else heard, or whether I was mistaken, but the "Gartside out" cried seemed to be coming from behind the goals.

They then turned to "Freedman out" at the end. Now Gartside is as wise and as sly as a barrow load of monkeys. I predict that come Wednesday, if which we surely will, get battered against Burnley, he will have heard the chants again ,especially if our chums from east Lancashire join in the fun.

That could well be the end of Freedman and his staff. It could have reached the stage where you could not afford not to sack him.

campo21
09-02-2014, 03:48 PM
Let's hope so eric but i can't see Gartside doing it.

lord_hooray
09-02-2014, 04:35 PM
He made a schoolboy error in taking Mark Davies off , bringing Medo on ,leaving us with 3 holding midfielders, as soon as Bournemouth scored we were finished, devoid of any attack, with one lone striker struggling. No wonder Mason didn't want to come back!

This manager would play two goalkeepers if he could, he is so negative and his football philosophy is not enjoyable at all , well its never enjoyable when you never win :(

danm1992
09-02-2014, 04:55 PM
In his interview with GMR he was explaining the Davies>Medo sub.

He said Davies wasn't injured, but he became worried after seeing him make a forward run and not tracking back. And something else about missing a couple days training in midweek.

For me this sums up Freedman. It's all about getting as many bodies behind the ball as possible. He just doesn't see the bigger picture which is that if you don't have players high up the pitch, the ball's only gonna keep coming back at you.

It's awful seeing us defend a corner and we've got absolutely nobody up there to hold it up when it gets cleared.

campo21
09-02-2014, 06:31 PM
In his interview with GMR he was explaining the Davies>Medo sub.

He said Davies wasn't injured, but he became worried after seeing him make a forward run and not tracking back. And something else about missing a couple days training in midweek.

For me this sums up Freedman. It's all about getting as many bodies behind the ball as possible. He just doesn't see the bigger picture which is that if you don't have players high up the pitch, the ball's only gonna keep coming back at you.

It's awful seeing us defend a corner and we've got absolutely nobody up there to hold it up when it gets cleared.

I know why Freedman took Mark Davies off earlier than he should of he's terrified he'll get injured again before we sell him in summer.