PDA

View Full Version : Notts County fan in peace

supernotts5891
09-02-2014, 06:26 PM
long time no speak, but I had to come on here even though I think your tin pot club is a joke and warn you that on scotland mad they had a thread deleted ripping the pysh out of your club. I like banter but what they said about your club was sickening and It truly shows they are anti English >:( get ya self over there and stick up for ya club

RICKYwillTAKEusUP
09-02-2014, 06:38 PM
long time no speak, but I had to come on here even though I think your tin pot club is a joke and warn you that on scotland mad they had a thread deleted ripping the pysh out of your club. I like banter but what they said about your club was sickening and It truly shows they are anti English >:( get ya self over there and stick up for ya club

Was this about Sam Gallagher by any chance? He's English, so I suppose this is Andy Murray all over again haha :)

Pentridge
09-02-2014, 06:58 PM

No, no they didn't.

proclaimer
09-02-2014, 07:54 PM
So glad you came 'in peace' to our 'tin pot, joke club' site etc etc etc :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: