PDA

View Full Version : Le Inter National Predicto Compe, Le Finale Champion Results

tazzydjr
10-02-2014, 10:58 AM
[b]Well Done on making the Final 2 from here your NOT eligible for Le Inter World Tropa Compe but could be in Le Inter National World SuperCopa Finale 2014 against Le Inter World Tropa Winner to be the Champion of Champions

This will be an day long fixtures to decide who will be the champion

into 2 separate Legs of Results and Scores

There will be a total of Results World Section Fixtures

There will be a total of Scores 4 Nations Section Fixtures

- Abuse of other opponents will now result in Points Deductions
- Deadline is now set at 8th February 2014 1st Matches Kick’s Off at 2PM

Here are the RESULTS be for the following World fixtures:

World Section:

POG v Bongoville (Gabon) HOME WIN
Interior v Brikama United (Gambia) AWAY WIN
Gibraltar Phoenix v Lincoln (Gibraltar) AWAY WIN (0 - 16)
Marquense v Iztapa (Guatemala) HOME WIN
Bnei Yehuda v Beitar Jerusalem (Israel) DRAW
Al Jahra v Al Shabab (Kuwait) HOME WIN
Valletta v Balzan (Malta) HOME WIN
Lobos BUAP v Celaya (Me

ThisTimeNextYear
10-02-2014, 11:48 AM
**** me Tazzy is it finally over. The phrase 'pulling teeth' doesn't do it justice.

Please now let it stop...please

kel_
10-02-2014, 11:50 AM
No new rules today?

John_Ridley
10-02-2014, 01:14 PM
Le Champion of Champions yet FCS!

Unlucky deez mate. But at least you've booked an Qualified spot in Le Inter National Predicto Compe Quarter Final, Next Season.

deezel
10-02-2014, 01:20 PM
But at least you've booked an Qualified spot in Le Inter National Predicto Compe Quarter Final, Next Season.

Aye that's the dark cloud in a silver lining

A worthy winner, do you get owt* or is it just the glory

*dodgy cds, pics off of receipts ect?

ThisTimeNextYear
10-02-2014, 01:31 PM
A Blackpool FC toothbrush... Unless the 300 viewing of decided to make the plunge and buy one.

John_Ridley
10-02-2014, 01:32 PM
I hope it's a Chimney Corner hat.

521buc
10-02-2014, 01:37 PM
Tazzy lad you put a lot of work into this comp..well done I say..

moorlad
10-02-2014, 01:37 PM
Does anyone else realise that the only unbeaten entrances in the whole thing are me and Kel?

ThisTimeNextYear
10-02-2014, 01:47 PM
Tazzy lad you put a lot of work into changing the rules...well done I say..

tazzydjr
10-02-2014, 02:01 PM
A Blackpool FC toothbrush... Unless the 300 viewing of decided to make the plunge and buy one.

To be fair Ridders gained alot of pride winning that Play Off Quarter Tournament against 4 other opponents to gain the Semi-Final spot after Kelvo & Moorlando were found out for Abuse of the Competition by a Mystery source what told me exactly what they were doing and Ridders also beat the likes of Tapped in that Play Off Tournament and also saw off Griff in the semi-final who i though would win the whole thing beuing highest points scorer in Qualifiers but missed out thanks to the Underdog Ridders then went on to smash Deezel who been a strong contender all the way through even though he a bucket shaking tramp but well earned Runners Up place because Deezel saw off the likes of Andover who were highest points holder in a Qualifying week even though Judd missed the deadline of the semi-final Judd didn't miss out as he has reached

griff
10-02-2014, 02:03 PM
Aye. I also agree that full stops are over-rated.

tazzydjr
10-02-2014, 02:05 PM
Does anyone else realise that the only unbeaten entrances in the whole thing are me and Kel?

Technically you are not unbeaten in QF action as you and Kelvo were in the QF Play Off even look you both finished bottom 2 of that table

moorlad
10-02-2014, 02:07 PM
Abuse off of the competition. ****ing huge geet arfs. That's an ace sentence, Tazzy, by the way.

deezel
10-02-2014, 02:10 PM
[quote="tazzydjr"]
To be fair Ridders gained alot of pride winning that Play Off Quarter Tournament against 4 other opponents to gain the Semi-Final spot after Kelvo & Moorlando were found out for Abuse of the Competition by a Mystery source what told me exactly what they were doing and Ridders also beat the likes of Tapped in that Play Off Tournament and also saw off Griff in the semi-final who i though would win the whole thing beuing highest points scorer in Qualifiers but missed out thanks to the Underdog Ridders then went on to smash Deezel who been a strong contender all the way through even though he a bucket shaking tramp but well earned Runners Up place because Deezel saw off the likes of Andover who were highest points holder in a Qualifying week even though Judd missed the deadline of the semi-final Judd didn't miss out as he has reached the semi-final of Le Inter World Tropa Compe if enters before Saturday's first match kicks off should be a stro

tazzydjr
10-02-2014, 02:10 PM
Aye. I also agree that full stops are over-rated.

Indeed Griff.

moorlad
10-02-2014, 02:16 PM

Technically you are not unbeaten in QF action as you and Kelvo were in the QF Play Off even look you both finished bottom 2 of that table[/quote]

That's *******s Tazzy, I had exiled myself by then, so I'm certainly unbeaten. I'm fairly sure Kel had also told youse to stick it up your ****ing arse. That QF were for Kel and me ONLY not for every **** who had been knocked out in earlier rounds by our superior play and strategy.

kel_
10-02-2014, 02:32 PM
Mystery source?

Doesert take a genesis to work it out tbf.

tazzydjr
10-02-2014, 02:41 PM
Mystery source?

Who do you think landed you and Moorlando init then? :O

Floppy_funbags
10-02-2014, 02:42 PM
"even though he a bucket shaking tramp"

I did of a bit of a giggle at that tbf.

moorlad
10-02-2014, 02:50 PM
Mystery source?

Who do you think landed you and Moorlando init then? :O[/quote]

Chalky obviously.

ThisTimeNextYear
10-02-2014, 03:02 PM
Mystery source?

Who do you think landed you and Moorlando init then? :O[/quote]

Don't underestimate the self styled bad boy.

tazzydjr
10-02-2014, 05:10 PM

Technically you are not unbeaten in QF action as you and Kelvo were in the QF Play Off even look you both finished bottom 2 of that table[/quote]

That's *******s Tazzy, I had exiled myself by then, so I'm certainly unbeaten. I'm fairly sure Kel had also told youse to stick it up your ****ing arse. That QF were for Kel and me ONLY not for every **** who had been knocked out in earlier rounds by our superior play and strategy.[/quote]

Well lets do an Mock of who's really superior out of you and Kelvo

Predict these 5 Results?

Celta de Vigo - : - Athletic Bilbao (Spain)
Bradford PA - : - Stockport County (England)
Arnett Gardens - : - Montego Bay United (Jamaica)
Academica Coimbra - : - E

ThisTimeNextYear
10-02-2014, 05:15 PM
Yeah come on Kelvo...COME ON

kel_
10-02-2014, 09:09 PM

That's *******s Tazzy, I had exiled myself by then, so I'm certainly unbeaten. I'm fairly sure Kel had also told youse to stick it up your ****ing arse. That QF were for Kel and me ONLY not for every **** who had been knocked out in earlier rounds by our superior play and strategy.[/quote]

Well lets do an Mock of who's really superior out of you and Kelvo

Predict these 5 Results?

Celta de Vigo - : - Athletic Bilbao (Spain)
Bradford PA - : - Stockport County (England)
Arnett Gardens - : - Montego

moorlad
10-02-2014, 09:17 PM
I'm exiled so youse can stick it.

tazzydjr
10-02-2014, 09:24 PM

you both just proved who exposed you that they were right and Moorlando what makes you think it were chalky that landed you and Kel_ init?

ThisTimeNextYear
10-02-2014, 09:26 PM
I'll guess it weren't even anyone who posts on here. Not that I give a flowery **** like.

kel_
10-02-2014, 09:36 PM
I divvent know why youse keep gannin on aboot some **** "dropping us in it" Tazzy lad.? I really couldert give a ****ing ****.

I hope this addresses your concerns.

moorlad
10-02-2014, 10:53 PM

you both just proved who exposed you that they were right and Moorlando what makes you think it were chalky that landed you and Kel_ init?[/quote]

Oh was it not?

Youse do surprise me. Thick hooer.