PDA

View Full Version : Moyes

Ma7gic
10-02-2014, 12:16 PM
Probably rumours, but there is a website running a story that he is about to be sacked, the Glazers wanting Fergie as stand in till the end of the season, if not P.Neville & Giggs to take the reins until May.

Personally I can't see it, he'll get another season at least, although with no Champions League will he get the marquee signings in this Summer?

MickMillsMoustache
10-02-2014, 04:35 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/28hzrbl.jpg

My how the mighty have fallen, and it is inevitable the rumours of Moyes' demise would be rife.

Can't see Fergie coming back unless they paid him obscene money - why should he? He must be rolling in it what with pensions, after dinner speaking etc.

Giggs would be my pick, having been moulded by Mr F. and clearly a man that has football in every vein of his body.

Ma7gic
11-02-2014, 08:31 PM
I would love to see Giggs as a successful manager somewhere but the moulding doesn't always work...Keane for example :blue:

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
13-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Probably rumours, but there is a website running a story that he is about to be sacked, the Glazers wanting Fergie as stand in till the end of the season, if not P.Neville & Giggs to take the reins until May.

Personally I can't see it, he'll get another season at least, although with no Champions League will he get the marquee signings in this Summer?

Think they will give him until the end of the season. Doesn't look like they will get CL at this stage. Players like Vidic leaving could make it a lot harder to replace them.Man Utd have been at the top for years so for him to continue that he is going to have to be so sure the players he buys are going to hit the ground running.

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
13-02-2014, 06:26 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/28hzrbl.jpg

My how the mighty have fallen, and it is inevitable the rumours of Moyes' demise would be rife.

Can't see Fergie coming back unless they paid him obscene money - why should he? He must be rolling in it what with pensions, after dinner speaking etc.

Giggs would be my pick, having been moulded by Mr F. and clearly a man that has football in every vein of his body.

SAF left at just the right time and why not he built the team did what he said when he wanted to overtake Liverpool with League titles. Won numerous cups and manager awards. One of the best managers ever that's for sure.