PDA

View Full Version : O/T FAO TUNDRA - Racist discrimination in Sochi

WOODLANDSWOLF
11-02-2014, 03:09 PM
Disgraceful!! XD X-D - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/o4w377v)

Mr.D
11-02-2014, 03:28 PM
The Scouse version picks your pocket while your attention is diverted XD

TundraWolf
11-02-2014, 05:20 PM
Well, Woody, what can I say, didn't know Canadians were a race!? Canada is a favourite to dominate many sports in Sochi and win it all, giving them reserved access to beer is only a Russian ploy to slow us down! Apparently they tried the same trick on Hitler's troops that marched on Moscow in WWII, the result was the Russians turned the Nazis back.

The Russians learned their lesson well.

WOODLANDSWOLF
11-02-2014, 05:23 PM
Well, Woody, what can I say, didn't know Canadians were a race!? Canada is a favourite to dominate many sports in Sochi and win it all, giving them reserved access to beer is only a Russian ploy to slow us down! Apparently they tried the same trick on Hitler's troops that marched on Moscow in WWII, the result was the Russians turned the Nazis back.

The Russians learned their lesson well.

Anyway its not real beer its Molsen for gods sake! ;D ;-D

TundraWolf
11-02-2014, 05:56 PM
As a non-drinker of alcohol I will ignore your weak attempt at a sense of humour, Woody, but you are treading on dangerous ground coming from the States where the beer is only slightly stronger than gnat's urine!

WOODLANDSWOLF
11-02-2014, 06:08 PM
As a non-drinker of alcohol I will ignore your weak attempt at a sense of humour, Woody, but you are treading on dangerous ground coming from the States where the beer is only slightly stronger than gnat's urine!

Actually I was quite disappointed in the range of beers that was available around Edmonton, it seemed to be just "Canadian", Budweiser and Kokanee. In fact at the hotel bar when I asked what Canadian beers they had the girl said "well, our Budweiser is brewed in Canada" :?
Much different than Nova Scotia.

Anyway, I am sure you know there are some great strong beers brewed in the States, especially here in Texas. Here in Houston in fact at the St Arnold's brewery.

TundraWolf
11-02-2014, 11:33 PM
As a non-alcohol imbiber I will let those more knowledgeable speak on the matter of beer. As for drinking in Edmonton, well, at least you don't have to worry about warm beer, for the chilled variety put it on the window ledge for 5 minutes, or 10 minutes for a beersicle!

greystone16
12-02-2014, 12:03 PM
Does any of it have a head on it ? Or is it all dead flat and uninteresting except for the bubbles they put in which go in seconds !!

TundraWolf
12-02-2014, 01:05 PM
It has a head on it for sure, out of the machine though...who knows!?

MichiganWolf
12-02-2014, 03:45 PM

Actually I was quite disappointed in the range of beers that was available around Edmonton, it seemed to be just "Canadian", Budweiser and Kokanee. In fact at the hotel bar when I asked what Canadian beers they had the girl said "well, our Budweiser is brewed in Canada" :?
Much different than Nova Scotia.

Anyway, I am sure you know there are some great strong beers brewed in the States, especially here in Texas. Here in Houston in fact at the St Arnold's brewery.[/quote]

Come to Michigan, Woodlands. Definitely one of the best beer states. Love to take brewery tours across the state in the summers.

Look into Dark Horse, Bell's and Founders breweries as they are amon