PDA

View Full Version : Keep fit by doing this

521buc
11-02-2014, 03:41 PM
Yoga is a fantastic way of keeping supple and fit.its also good for your mental well being ..
Why not join a class..
Even Mrs Buc does this to good effect..

Please keep this topic clean.. - view external link (http://thechive.com/2013/12/10/lets-forget-about-the-yoga-pants-and-focus-on-the-poses-30-photos/)

just_joe
11-02-2014, 04:22 PM
Yoga gaining a lot of popularity among young people around my age, Buc.

I don't do much -- probably should do more -- but when I'm back at the family estate we often have yoga mornings for the family and have a yoga teacher come in to lead.

As well as strengthening the core, it's a wonderful way to relax and center oneself mentally.

I thoroughly approve of the see-through yoga pants, but haven't taken it so far as to park outside a yoga class and gawp.

Floppy_funbags
11-02-2014, 04:41 PM
A discussion about Yoga?

You Jocks never fail to surprise, I'll give you that.

deezel
11-02-2014, 04:47 PM
Yoga gaining a lot of popularity among young to relax and center oneself mentally.

if you did less mental relaxation you might be able to spell CENTRE properly*

*not the yank way tbf

just_joe
11-02-2014, 05:06 PM
Yoga gaining a lot of popularity among young to relax and center oneself mentally.

if you did less mental relaxation you might be able to spell CENTRE properly*

*not the yank way tbf[/quote]

Well, thanks for catching that, deez! :D

I do prefer to use the more popular versions of English, but want to communicate with the natives, as well.

Having said that, would you mind proofing my biochemistry paper? :D

just_joe
11-02-2014, 05:09 PM
A discussion about Yoga?

You Jocks never fail to surprise, I'll give you that.

The scotch have a long and storied history of being the more progressive contributors to the UK.

Nevermore666
11-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Should that not be Scot's?

just_joe
11-02-2014, 05:13 PM
Should that not be Scot's?

No, it should be Scots. But I prefer scotch.

521buc
11-02-2014, 05:27 PM

I don't do much -- probably should do more -- but when I'm back at the family estate we often have yoga mornings for the family and have a yoga teacher come in to lead.

As well as strengthening the core, it's a wonderful way to relax and center oneself mentally.

I thoroughly approve of the see-through yoga pants, but haven't taken it so far as to park outside a yoga class and gawp.

It's great you do yoga with your family..how many acres do you have joe..

And what wildlife have you got within the estate..

just_joe
11-02-2014, 05:38 PM

And what wildlife have you got within the estate..[/quote]

Yoga is a great bonding vehicle for familes, I find, buc.

The property isn't overly huge, Buc. We have 175 acres, but it's adjacent to a State Park so when riding.

Wildlife is what you would expect; squirrel, possum, raccoon, skunk, deer, rattlesnake.

521buc
11-02-2014, 05:55 PM

And what wildlife have you got within the estate..[/quote]

Yoga is a great bonding vehicle for familes, I find, buc.

The property isn't overly huge, Buc. We have 175 acres, but it's adjacent to a State Park so when riding.

Wildlife is what you would expect; squirrel, possum, raccoon, skunk, deer, rattlesnake.[/q

Floppy_funbags
11-02-2014, 06:16 PM
I too prefer SCOTCH because I know they divvent like it.

just_joe
11-02-2014, 06:20 PM
I too prefer SCOTCH because I know they divvent like it.

Oh, yeah, totally, flops.

Shows a complete lack of respect and inattention to them as a nation.

paula_m
14-02-2014, 01:57 AM
I've never got into the yoga thing, I prefer swimming