PDA

View Full Version : Martin o'neill

jeffdacarroll
12-02-2014, 08:19 AM
I haven't posted on here for ages but given our current situation needs must. Hughton must go NOW his negative tactics , baffling substitutions and lack of motivational qualities need addressed immediately.
Get o'neill in until end of season - no compo fee to another club - great man manager - has an affinity with our club
McNally who in truth has been excellent for our club seems to have a remit for hughton of staying out of bottom 3 - when you allow a manager to spend in excess of 25 mill that's not enough
We have 9 games to save our season lets use the next 10 days to get o'neill in working with the players because it ain't happening/gonna happen under hughton

OTBC

BeeKjay
12-02-2014, 11:27 AM
Please, God, NO!

Why do you think he's still out of work?

jeffdacarroll
12-02-2014, 11:36 AM
Approach roi to let him do it on pt basis till end of the season - they have nothing much on and it would allow him to see many Irish players in action in the league games

danorwich
12-02-2014, 06:26 PM
to be honest i don't know who we can get in for the last few games, but something has got be done, we've got to take a chance on someone new in the hope that they might just turn our slow slid down the table around.

houghton clearly has no idea how to keep us up.

unless his plan is that the season at the top will be decided with four games left and lieverpool, manu, chelsea and arsenal have nothing to play for, and we do to them what we did to manc on he last day, hit them when their on the beach.

Laurie
12-02-2014, 07:24 PM
If MON came back here to manage, I think I'd support Ip****. still remember when he kick us in the guts as a player, greedy little mick.

NuclearDevice
02-03-2014, 11:56 AM
I haven't posted on here for ages but given our current situation needs must. Hughton must go NOW his negative tactics , baffling substitutions and lack of motivational qualities need addressed immediately.
Get o'neill in until end of season - no compo fee to another club - great man manager - has an affinity with our club
McNally who in truth has been excellent for our club seems to have a remit for hughton of staying out of bottom 3 - when you allow a manager to spend in excess of 25 mill that's not enough
We have 9 games to save our season lets use the next 10 days to get o'neill in working with the players because it ain't happening/gonna happen under hughton

OTBC

That first sentance could easily be Lambert who has slowly destroyed our club.

I guess this afternoon may well be a 0-0 bore draw given both our managers ineptitude which won't do wither of our causes any good.

But I'll say one thing - you don't want O Neill