PDA

View Full Version : Away support

OhWell
12-02-2014, 11:17 AM
Magnificent away support again. 1,084 at Hull on a Tuesday night in terrible weather. Outsang the home fans for the whole game too.

tiger1971
12-02-2014, 12:37 PM
1,084 is a great turn out on such a cold night with such crappy weather forecast.

Not sure were your Outsung the Home fans all night comes from though.

Maybe you sounded loud cos you were stood with your buddies but the dirge you managed to emit was pretty low quality.

And seriously who brings a flare to matches? I fart bigger clouds of dust than that on a regular basis!!

;D

See you next time

Hull, Yorkshire & England

saintwayne
12-02-2014, 05:02 PM
Watching online it sounded like both sets of fans were making quite a bit of noise tbf. Enjoyable game to watch too.

OhWell
15-02-2014, 11:02 PM
Only 859 at Sunderland but our away allocation for West Ham is already sold out. I think a third trip to Sunderland this season was one too many for some fans.

BilltheCat
15-02-2014, 11:57 PM
I think a third trip to Sunderland this season was one too many for some fans.

Certainly all the plastics on this Board, Scummer!

proclaimer
16-02-2014, 12:09 AM

Certainly all the plastics on this Board, Scummer![/quote]

How is the glasshouse you are throwing stones from?

saintwayne
16-02-2014, 06:22 AM

Certainly all the plastics on this Board, Scummer![/quote]

I believe there were several posters on here who went yesterday, don't be a tw@t all your life.

BilltheCat
16-02-2014, 11:11 PM
I believe there were several posters on here who went yesterday

Really? Which ones? Actually at the match or just pretending?

Like Turdbles who claimed to be posting on here whilst actually at the game...which just makes him/her an even bigger coont!!!

ozzy62
17-02-2014, 01:11 AM
Hey teacher,leave this board alone.

And the kids.

OhWell
20-02-2014, 03:06 PM
Article about it here: - view external link (http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/34147/great-away-support-continues)

Pentridge
20-02-2014, 05:41 PM
Hey teacher,leave this board alone.

And the kids.

Teacher's assistant.

Grannie64
20-02-2014, 06:27 PM
I don't get to go away much due to work commitments but I will be at West Ham Saturday, and I will posting on here on the way and if possible at the game and after. Smart Phones are an amazing invention... Also went to Stoke and hopefully Aston Villa if tickets make general sale...
Hats of to those that manage to go to every game, one of my colleagues went to both Hull and Sunderland and will be at West Ham too.

tumbles
20-02-2014, 09:05 PM

Like Turdbles who claimed to be posting on here whilst actually at the game...which just makes him/her an even bigger coont!!![/quote]

Seem to recall you being made to look the cu nt having never heard of a smartphone, but then you would need a brain to to use one so no good for you. :?
Thanks for another laugh, and im sure that now Dumbmeads gone you can take his mantle as the biggest bell end on this forum (no mean feat considering the amount of skates who post on here).

And good luck watching that pile of div 4 ****e for the duration. XD

( posted using a samsung smartphone, fuc king amazing what you can do with them)

Get over it

boywonder
20-02-2014, 10:12 PM

Like Turdbles who claimed to be posting on here whilst actually at the game...which just makes him/her an even bigger coont!!![/quote]

Seem to recall you being made to look the cu nt having never heard of a smartphone, but then you would need a brain to to use one so no good for you. :?
Thanks for another laugh, and im sure that now Dumbmeads gone you can take his mantle as the biggest bell end on this forum (no mean feat considering the amount of skates who post on here).

( posted using a samsung smartphone, fuc king amazing what you can do with them)

Get over it[/quote]only l

chief_wiggam
20-02-2014, 11:16 PM

BilltheCat
20-02-2014, 11:57 PM
Turdbles. You are a 24 carat utter c.unt of the first water!

You seriously go to a football match but are compelled to post here?

If true you are the saddest scummer I've ever heard of!!!

Grannie64
21-02-2014, 05:53 AM

Typical Skate to be found wanting in debate and resort to calling. Someone pulled your chain teachers assistant. Blunder nothing wrong with Samsungs and are you competing with the Cat for biggest Bellend in a post.

tumbles
21-02-2014, 06:24 PM

So you admit you were wrong then. ;D

But not as sad as to obsess on a rivals forum. :?

tumbles
21-02-2014, 06:44 PM
only losers and mongs and utter retards entertain samsung. Loser,mong, retard![/quote]

Sat comfortably in Europe's top league watching entertaining football provided by top English talent with plenty in reserve, employed in a well paid job, wonderful missus, fantastic son whom i'm well proud of, seeing my biggest rivals floundering in div 4 without a pot to pi ss in, and reading utter drivel from skunts fed by the realism that their team are forgotten in the football fraternity,

Yep i really am a retarded loser. B)

(Can't take the Mong mantle, that's reserved for Skunts who post on SM)

BilltheCat
21-02-2014, 11:38 PM
Yep i really am a retarded loser.

Too easy!!

BTW: Many would argue that the Bundesliga is the best league in Europe.

proclaimer
22-02-2014, 12:36 AM
mongs and utter retards entertain samsung. Loser,mong, retard!

Blunder is back with another quality post :(

OhWell
27-02-2014, 01:56 AM
Palace away sold out already. That was fast. Didn't even know tickets had gone on sale yet.

PapaLazarou
27-02-2014, 03:09 PM
Palace away sold out already. That was fast.

******.. Was waiting on a yay or nay from a couple of mates before I logged on to buy tickets - should have just gone ahead and bought them a couple of days ago. >:)