PDA

View Full Version : Scummers still 14/1 to win the cup at Laddies

suicide
14-02-2014, 03:25 PM
£20 spent on a can't lose bet.

One I will be quite happy to lose ;D

Mangosmate
14-02-2014, 03:57 PM
You've done your nuts there suicide. No chance of winning it.In fact even getting past sunderland isnt gonna be anywhere near as easy as they think it is ...mark my words.

lovedeanblue
14-02-2014, 06:44 PM
My Mackem mate (ex Matelot) assures me they will knock the Scummers out :star:

PompeyScarf
15-02-2014, 02:40 PM
1-0 - tee hee.

lovedeanblue
15-02-2014, 05:31 PM
My Mackem mate (ex Matelot) assures me they will knock the Scummers out :star: My mate was right :star:

kendaldaz
16-02-2014, 02:29 PM
not anymore there not,they just exist will never win nothing XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

kernow
16-02-2014, 03:35 PM
i20 spent on a can't lose bet.

One I will be quite happy to lose ;D

The bookies were quite happy too ! :D

Mangosmate
16-02-2014, 03:46 PM
Scummers are fuming blaming team selection LMAO!

What a cop out!! XD XD XD - view external link (http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?49079-Sunderland-1-Saints-0-Match-Reaction)

harvey_7
16-02-2014, 06:02 PM
You've done your nuts there suicide. No chance of winning it.In fact even getting past sunderland isnt gonna be anywhere near as easy as they think it is ...mark my words.

Who said it would be easy ??

Jim
16-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Heheheh... I'm so glad I didn't do any stupid bets like this on this weekend...

As for Scummers, that's likely your best chance of winning the FA Cup blown since 2003. Can't understand why your manager would weaken the team with nothing to play for in the league.

kernow
17-02-2014, 06:29 AM
As a fan it's hard to understand or see the sense. Can only think the FA Cup is low priority compared with placings in the PL. It's all about the money.

On winning the FA Cup, Wigan banked a couple of million but lost about 56 million by losing their PL status.

chiswickmart
17-02-2014, 06:52 AM
Wigan banked a whole load of prestige and memories that will last a lifetime. Your lot are not at relegation risk.

Just accept it, Scummers aren't winners!

Corkhead
17-02-2014, 08:17 AM
Should we be surprised. Foreign owner, foreign manager, foreign money. No respect or interest in a great British tradition. I watched a fantastic tie yesterday, everything that Saturday wasn't. Two great British clubs going for it with a full stadium. Sturridge sat on the pitch at the end said it all. It meant everything.

PompeyGlenn
17-02-2014, 08:22 AM
Very true Chis. If I was a scummer I'd be gutted.
Youve gotta blame the manager & those that make decisions for their club. Who do they think they are. Is finishing 8th an achievement. Is that what will sit in their trophy cabinet - alongside the paintpot (do they have one !!?)

They are at present an over achieving pharocial club with no fear of relegation this season and no chance of winning the Premiership-EVER. Yet they can't be ar$ed to field a team to try & win the oldest knockout tournament in the world and the 2nd most important domestic trophy in England & if they'd won it they would qualify for Europe. This was their chance of emulating the greats like us :-)

They reap what they sow.
S*******ton the club that exists.

kernow
17-02-2014, 09:06 AM
Just accept it, ...!

By following your example and no longer bothering to go to matches now that you're experiencing your prestigious demise. You're hilarious ! XD

Corkhead
17-02-2014, 09:42 AM
You might want to consider if you are looking for sympathy this probably isn't the best place to be at this moment in time. Can't quite understand why you find it necessary to spend your time trolling around the opposition's board making a fool of yourself when your club has just blown it's best chance to win silverware for years. Enjoy the pain.

Mangosmate
17-02-2014, 09:48 AM

Who said it would be easy ??[/quote]

Your lot, thats who.I read countless posts saying you could win the cup .I said you couldn't...you wont be..you havn't.In fact my prediction of sunderland beating you was correct, let alone winning it. Now you're all blaming a supposedly weak side is laughable as i thought all your fringe players were solid and your youngsters were top drawer future England stars. Pmsl!!

kernow
17-02-2014, 10:11 AM
You might want to consider if you are looking for sympathy this probably isn't the best place to be at this moment in time. Can't quite understand why you find it necessary to spend your time trolling around the opposition's board making a fool of yourself when your club has just blown it's best chance to win silverware for years. Enjoy the pain.

What sympathy !? :D
So we lost another cup match, disappointed naturally. Pain ? Hardly.
Enjoy posting on here. The mutual p1ss taking has always been a good laugh.

Corkhead
17-02-2014, 10:22 AM
Fair play Kernow. ;D