PDA

View Full Version : Pray tell what's happened to TES?

Romanis
15-02-2014, 09:43 AM
Has been missing for some time, is everything A-Ok with him?

Tricky my boy, are you hiding him somewhere, in some sinister plot?

I know Scott posts some negative things from time to time, but there's been some change since he was promoted, I refuse to believe he's staying away on account of our unbeaten run, only to re=appear when the bubble bursts.

Give us a shout TES.

And where's Omist too? There have been accusations from a certain ex-member that this forum is now a 4 man show involving me, Tricky, Es*** and EP. Total ********, but we don't have anything to proof to anybody, our members come and go as they please, but it would be nice to read some comments from Omist and TES occasionally.
We do back our leaders in here.

trentendscott
15-02-2014, 10:48 AM
This site doesn't seem to agree with my laptop for some reason it's really slow. I'll start posting more though.

Also I think we should be going for top 2. We have a manager going for a play off place which im very unhappy with. Looking at the remaining fixtures for the teams in the top 5 I believe Fester and Derby will get a top 2 place.

Romanis
16-02-2014, 08:57 AM
This site doesn't seem to agree with my laptop for some reason it's really slow. I'll start posting more though.

Also I think we should be going for top 2. We have a manager going for a play off place which im very unhappy with. Looking at the remaining fixtures for the teams in the top 5 I believe Fester and Derby will get a top 2 place.

Could be your browser, I use firefox for this.

I doubt Derby will finish second. QPR and Burnley are the ones to catch for 2nd spot.

Trickytreesreds
16-02-2014, 09:22 AM

Could be your browser, I use firefox for this.

I doubt Derby will finish second. QPR and Burnley are the ones to catch for 2nd spot.[/quote]

We won't get second. We should be looking at consolidating the squad for the play offs. Only 2 or 3 decent loans would change that.