PDA

View Full Version : Dougie does a Megson (again) and it costs us (again)

danm1992
15-02-2014, 05:47 PM
Instead of playing a positive game to keep the pressure off at 1-0, we park the bus once again and it costs us, once again.

Dougie will never learn. A leopard can't change its spots, and Dougie was born with a negative, boring attitude to the game.

It didn't matter how many leads we gave away under Megson thanks to him playing shut up shop, he'd do it time and time again. Dougie's just the same.

Just look at the starting eleven. Two defensive midfielders, three if you count Pratley, one wide player, and a lone striker. Against Millwall. Absolutely pathetic and it's been like this all season and he won't budge.

If Gartside had done more homework on Dougie than a good run spanning ten matches, he'd know he was just like this at Palace.

nvent
15-02-2014, 06:28 PM
Have to agree, how can we concede so much possession to a Millwall team who are not supposed to have the quality of players we have. Also what was the point of replacing movies with knight.Do us all a favour Dougie and leave NOW

eric1953
15-02-2014, 07:32 PM
You all know my opinions of the useless moron, but it isn't his fault that a penalty was missed again at the New Den.

But yes, go now Dougie. We are doomed with you at the helm.

campo21
15-02-2014, 08:27 PM
Freedman hasn't got a clue but Gartside is even more clueless,i wonder which muppet he will bring in as our next manager.

klassnic
16-02-2014, 03:18 AM
Hey Campo

I've heard gartside is in talks with Mathrew corbet to manage bolton next

because mathrew can keep the wages low by signing sutty sue and sweep !

free transfers haha !

never mind the muppets

The muppets would get a result even at Millwall

who are a shower of s hit !

did the 450 fans of ours get back safely from

that place thats nearly as bad as beruit !