PDA

View Full Version : No Contest

itwasin
15-02-2014, 06:17 PM
C.A were beaten before they came out of the dressing room today,its all about the Neck up mentality!
As i was saying last week TO MANY Spectacular Goals going in from way out,Ok Ben will be a good goalkeeper in the FUTURE but we want one NOW!!all we need now is for him to lose his bottle for the Vile game.
As i was saying last week C.A can still not take or defend corners let alone throw ins,whats R>H used for!!
As for next weekend coming fixture,have you noticed how many opposing players have been sent off against the Vale this season at home!forewarned is forearmed SD.but you need to step up from today 100%

CreweGym
15-02-2014, 10:36 PM
Garrett is class, was class and will be class, he is our own! None of them goals were his fault! If it wasn't for him it would have been 5 or 6 against ! Period (pains yourself obs) BLAT

Trinidads_No1
15-02-2014, 10:56 PM
If you are trying to suggest all the spectacular goals against are garretts fault then I cannot agree. We have been conceding goals like this from day one two against rotherham on the opening day started the trend. Phillips, martin and garrett have all let in long range efforts. I would suggest that the in ability of the back four to clear their lines and the defencemidfields in ability to close down the ball is the real reason.

Red_Army
15-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Agree CreweGym Garrett was MOTM today without a shadow of a doubt. I admit, the 2nd goal maybe he should have done better, but to say that he should have been saving that 3rd goal. No chance, sometimes you just have to take your hat off and admire the quality of the strike. NO goalkeeper would have saved that 3rd one. Garretts saves against Donaldson which were certain goals shows he is a class goalkeeper, and what I have seen recently from Ben is that he is a brave ****** as well which goes unnoticed.

He has everything to be a top class goalkeeper. Why do Crewe fans do this to our homegrown talents, slate them beyond belief? These are our kids who will make mistakes, but we as supporters (or so called SUPPORTERS) should be backing our players and encouraging the players. If Ben makes a mistakes against the Vale (like Itwasin is scared of) then I for one will stand and back Ben because to be honest, from the games I have been, Ben has kept us in many of them and he deserves our

Tidegoingout
16-02-2014, 05:59 PM
If Ben makes a mistakes against the Vale (like Itwasin is scared of) then I for one will stand and back Ben because to be honest, from the games I have been, Ben has kept us in many of them and he deserves our full support.

Remember, Itwasin is only here to stir things up. (S)he will be hoping for mistakes from Ben, rather than being scared of them.

Proggs
16-02-2014, 07:21 PM
Cannot be a fan! Just writes drivel, worse than facebook clowns!

alexmick
16-02-2014, 08:12 PM
No shame in losing to the best team in the division. The lads gave 100% effort and could have had a couple of more goals to their, but for a little misfortune in that second half when we did much better than the first 45. As for Ben Garratt, well he was class yesterday, as he has been since that wonderful penalty save against MK Dons. Two absolutely fantastic saves to deny the league leaders a more convincing win. He was my MOTM, not Inman, who although he tried hard, was unconvincing against their full-back (although he was guilty of a number of unpunished fouls on the winger). I would question the way that Steve's team selection / tactics yesterday, but I can understand what he was trying to do in packing that midfield. Trouble was, it left poor old Chucks up on his own with no support. I was not impressed with Osman yesterday, as he was often standing motionless, when he should have been marking their attacking players.

AlexLeicester
17-02-2014, 08:51 AM
On reflection it was no disgrace to lose to Brentford, who gave a display of proper passing football. They looked a Championship side to me.
However, the Alex were not at their best and our frailties were quickly found out and acted on. After 10 mins I would have swapped Chucks and Pogs round: Pogs as the target man with loads of freedom; Chuks the delivery behind him.
For me Inman was MotM. he looked great on the ball, but he was simply not being given it. Evans is young and will make mistakes: Saturday was not his best day.
Ben Garratt is also young and he made a few mistakes, and then made up for them with an overall great display.

Overall impression? There was some great football on show: pity most of it came from Brentford.

Onwards and upwards - COYRs