PDA

View Full Version : Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs Crewe

Robbie_Earles_Perm
15-02-2014, 08:26 PM
Hi,

I'm the pre-match reporter for the Port Vale Fans Forum One Vale Fan.

Part of my role is to contact fans of our forthcoming opponents to ask them a few questions and gain their views on the upcoming fixture between our sides in order to produce a report which we release on the site a couple of days prior to the game.

I wondered if you have a few minutes and would be prepared to share a few views if you would kindly offer your feelings on the game by answering the following few questions;
1. Tell us a bit about yourself & history as a fan?
2. How are your team doing (current form and in relation to the expectation of fans at the start of the season)?
3. Who should we watch out for (one or more danger player/s)?
4. What are your thoughts on your manager?
5. What are your thoughts on your board & off field club activities?
6. Any views on Port Vale & specific players?
7. Any views & memories of players / managers that have been involved with both teams (Tony Naylor, Gary Roberts, G

Robbie_Earles_Perm
17-02-2014, 05:39 AM
Anyone like to take part? :D

George25
17-02-2014, 09:33 AM
hi, im george raiswell and i am a massive alex fan. i love to watch football and to play tennis. despite the alex being just out the relegation places, we have had quite a few good results, e.g. bradford, MK dons, sheffield utd and the 1-0 wins at gresty road. uche and pogs are quite a threat, thats all your getting. steve davis is quite proactive, smart, hardworking and i most definatley believe that he can keep us up this season.

my views on portvale are that they are a dirty side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have had a bit of history in the past few years, with getting promotion to league 1 and winning the JPT northern-final and the final itself. we also have had a few class players such as, ashley westwood (moved to villa) luke murphy (moved to leeds) and class nick powell (moved to utd then on to wigan)

i think the alex will come out on top...5-0 the alex!!!!!!!! only joking... 2-1 the alex!!! up the alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AstonAlex
17-02-2014, 11:11 AM
Hi always happy to contribute to a better understanding between rival fans, although anonymously would suit me just fine! In answer to your questions:

1 - about 25 years, since I moved into the area with my job - support your local team is always more rewarding and/or frustrating and the Alex are all of those things!
2 - Season of two halves for us. The well publicised events in Cornwall had us looking disorganised and 'not together' until late November, when it was decided there would be no charges brought against anyone at the Club. As the squad is pretty young and/or new this was hardly surprising. Since then (and it coincided with the home game vs Vale) we have looked more like a team, playing for each other and with more commitment. Hopeful that we can continue like this for the rest of the season and finish 18th to 20th. I would want to be playing against you next season - hope you feel the same!
3 - I'm not gonna do your scout's job for you :D just look at recent goalscor

somersetcrewe
17-02-2014, 01:04 PM
Naylor - past his best

Really?
Is that what you thought at the time? - not how I saw it!
Opinions, eh! ;D

George25
17-02-2014, 01:45 PM
also, i have been supporting the alex since i was 8 years old. i am now 13

Robbie_Earles_Perm
17-02-2014, 05:34 PM
Hi guys,

Thats great thanks for your replies, much appreciated. The finished article will appear on OVF on Friday.

Best Regards,

REP ;D