PDA

View Full Version : Wigan FA Cup

redsarequeer
17-02-2014, 06:57 PM
Deluded divs think they're going to win. :D :D

They have short memories as we've already wiped out that Wembley defeat with a 5 - 0 hammering in the League Cup.

Oh dear.

Daves leg.

wiganlaticsgoon
20-02-2014, 03:05 PM
OOOO Dear , does one forget your biggest game of 2013 :D win or lose when you was in div 2 and every week you would sing whatever score in your cup final to all the lower class teams you think you were better than then well that song should be funny sun 9th march 1-0 in your cup final :D ...bit of money does go too your head and I said yours sure all the city fans who congratulated us in may are not as arrogant has you >:) ;D

redsarequeer
20-02-2014, 03:19 PM
OOOO Dear , does one forget your biggest game of 2013 :D win or lose when you was in div 2 and every week you would sing whatever score in your cup final to all the lower class teams you think you were better than then well that song should be funny sun 9th march 1-0 in your cup final :D ...bit of money does go too your head and I said yours sure all the city fans who congratulated us in may are not as arrogant has you >:) ;D

read the post again you brainless pie muncher.

There is something we will be cheering from Wigan ... UWE UWE ROSLER.

His Granddad bombed the Stretford end.

By the way if you had bothered to turn up with the other 300 or so at the League Cup game (Remember that?) then you would have heard your pathetic travelling support singing that 1 - 0 ****.

You soon had your gobs shut eh?

5 - 0

Where did you get those fans at Wembley from? Band wagon jumping divs.

FreshWiganer
27-02-2014, 04:44 PM
A City fan calling another club "band wagon jumping idiots" please save yourself the embarrassment.

We took over 1000 in the League Cup in a mid week game. Your terrible ticket office made half of us miss the first half.

We was never interested in the league cup and are a completely different team under Uwe. I expect a good game and much like the final, if we can stay in it till the last 20/30 mins then I will be confident.

Hoping for a good day, enjoy it.

Les_bradds_lad
28-02-2014, 01:14 PM
Tickets for the Quarter-final at Manchester City sell out after one hour of general sale

The remaining tickets for Wigan Athletic's Quarter-Final tie at Manchester City in the FA Cup with Budweiser have all now completely sold out.

The final 500 tickets were release for general sale at 9.00am this morning to personal callers at the ticket office and were sold before midday.

3,750 Wigan Athletic supporters will travel to the Etihad Stadium next Sunday which has delighted manager Uwe Rosler who said:

redsarequeer
28-02-2014, 01:57 PM
wow 3,750 eh? Watford brought twice that. The more that come to watch you embarrassed again the better. Another 5 - 0?

That FA Cup final was a fluke and you know it. All down to turmoil at MCFC and media frenzy on the day talking about Mancini and Pellegrini instead of the game.

How far away is Wigan again?

How many went to Wembley?

Wembley...ahh...another trip...:D

redsarequeer
28-02-2014, 02:10 PM
[quote="FreshWiganer" please save yourself the embarrassment.

We took over 1000 in the League Cup in a mid week game. Your terrible ticket office made half of us miss the first half.

We was never interested in the league cup and are a completely different team under Uwe. I expect a good game and much like the final, if we can stay in it till the last 20/30 mins then I will be confident.

Hoping for a good day, enjoy it.[/quote]

so City never had any fans??

Take a look at our Division 3 attendances and also our attendances at The Etihad in 2003 - 04

You plank...

WIGANFACUPHISTORY
04-03-2014, 07:25 PM
WE KNOW WHO WE ARE WE WON THE FA CUP WE KNOW WHO WE ARE.;D ;D ;D ;D

boyceeeunderrated
04-03-2014, 11:20 PM
I don't think we will win but we are a completely different side under rosler compared to when you played us last under coyle...

They have short memories as we've already wiped out that Wembley defeat with a 5 - 0 hammering in the League Cup.

Oh dear.

Daves leg.

boyceeeunderrated
04-03-2014, 11:21 PM
city didn't have this many fans before they got bought buy the arabs and you still don't fill your ground now

read the post again you brainless pie muncher.

There is something we will be cheering from Wigan ... UWE UWE ROSLER.

His Granddad bombed the Stretford end.

By the way if you had bothered to turn up with the other 300 or so at the League Cup game (Remember that?) then you would have heard your pathetic travelling support singing that 1 - 0 **

redsarequeer
05-03-2014, 07:04 PM
:D :D :D :D

clueless

sold out every home league game.

Only early round cup games don't sell out. Success costs fans a lot mate.

47k average before the buy out in 2003 04

Not bad for a City IN THE SHADOW OF UTD

pmsl

redsarequeer
05-03-2014, 07:06 PM
WE KNOW WHO WE ARE WE WON THE FA CUP WE KNOW WHO WE ARE.;D ;D ;D ;D

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

WIGANFACUPHISTORY
08-03-2014, 11:35 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fifelatic
08-03-2014, 06:34 PM
Amazing how ****y a very average football club becomes when they attract wealthy investors. Man City are, always have been and always will be Manchesters second club. Despite their new corporate identity they will continue to play second fiddle to Man U.

Wigan to beat them narrowly tomorrow ... Barcelona will wipe the floor with them midweek.

WIGANFACUPHISTORY
09-03-2014, 12:35 PM
well said

Les_bradds_lad
09-03-2014, 06:12 PM

Oh dear.

Daves leg.

Hahahahahahahahah UP THE TICS

WIGANFACUPHISTORY
09-03-2014, 06:14 PM
The pie eaters think they are going to win ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Everton_Freak
09-03-2014, 08:16 PM
Can't smile wide enough...

Well done Wigan for AGAIN beating this shower of ****.

The smelly fat little mouthy manc gob****e is probably off to console himself with his boyfriend JohnnyRovers on Facebook Chat.

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Les_bradds_lad
09-03-2014, 09:59 PM

The smelly fat little mouthy manc gob****e is probably off to console himself with his boyfriend JohnnyRovers on Facebook Chat.

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

:O XD XD XD XD

WhoRYa
10-03-2014, 12:09 PM
wow 3,750 eh? Watford brought twice that. The more that come to watch you embarrassed again the better. Another 5 - 0?

That FA Cup final was a fluke and you know it. All down to turmoil at MCFC and media frenzy on the day talking about Mancini and Pellegrini instead of the game.

Oh dear!!!

redsarequeer
10-03-2014, 02:43 PM
well done Uwe.

Good luck against Arsenal.

Well done all the glory hunters who turned up.

You still sent tickets back though and didn't sell all your second tier allocation.

Oh yeah and you're still all divs.

Utd fans one week Wigan the next.

neilg22
10-03-2014, 02:45 PM

How far away is Wigan again?

How many went to Wembley?

Wembley...ahh...another trip...:D
That big of a fluke we beat you again XD XD XD

redsarequeer
10-03-2014, 02:46 PM

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

hard man alert...

I wash now and then too you thieving scouse get.

Calling people fat etc...how fkin old are you?

One cup in the bag and Barcelona next

Yeah City are ****

Les_bradds_lad
13-03-2014, 04:01 PM

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

hard man alert...

I wash now and then too you thieving scouse get.

Calling people fat etc...how fkin old are you?

One cup in the bag and Barcelona next

Yeah City are ****[/quote]

Must be due to be sacked again the manager ,player unrest 4 trophies out the window XD XD XD XD

MrMancini
13-03-2014, 05:28 PM
well done wigan you deserved it
please dont take any notice of frank gallagher redsarequeer or mancityvstoke or what ever his is today
he is a loser and not a true blue like me and my dad

redsarequeer
14-03-2014, 12:22 PM
well done wigan you deserved it
please dont take any notice of frank gallagher redsarequeer or mancityvstoke or what ever his is today
he is a loser and not a true blue like me and my dad

:D :D :D :D you daft red cnt