PDA

View Full Version : Joe Mason...

campo21
17-02-2014, 09:11 PM
He's back again for the 2nd time but if he is that good why is he not helping Cardiff get out of the relegation zone.

leebwfc
17-02-2014, 09:16 PM
You could be right, he didnt impress me on his last visit

Although if played up front off the Juke then it would be more suited to his game and he may do well.

And if nothing else a bit of competition for Becks when fit again, hardly inspiring though I admit.

campo21
17-02-2014, 09:23 PM
It's Dawson we needed back lee not another striker that doesn't score goals.

leebwfc
17-02-2014, 09:24 PM
Can't argue with that!

klassnic
18-02-2014, 03:57 AM
Hi Campo

At the end of the day we are where we are and getting this lad back in is because nobody else wants to really come to bolton because of the club being sued for ripping off Gavin Mccann s

agent and also the agent harrison and every other sports agent don't want to deal with us especially when Gartside is in the club so anyone new who came in outside of the current directors or members of the board would have a better chance to doing better business than we have now.

Loan moves are down to the current clubs who the players are contracted to, the agents don't have much movement on this thats why we really are going for loan moves because gartside always trys to get the player to leave the representative to deal direct.

Thats why didi Hamann left so quickly because he realised the deal was crap and as the paperwork had been done then

even if it ment he bought out his own contract.

Then gartside on the radio admitted how he ripped him off on talk sport

incredible isn't it

danm1992
18-02-2014, 03:56 PM
I don't understand Freedman's obsession with Mason, but then I don't understand most of the things that clown does or says.

He insists on playing one up front, and Mason is as badly suited to that role as they come.

nvent
18-02-2014, 06:45 PM
Am I missing something,as I haven,t seen this loan confirmed...?????

garyp1803
19-02-2014, 09:16 AM
Am I missing something,as I haven,t seen this loan confirmed...?????I think it's just a matter of time before the deal get's announced by the club.Apparently, Mason is coming for 50 days not one month, it's something to do with you can loan a player for 93 days in the emergency loan window and Mason spent 43 days with us previously on loan, so we can now have him for 50 days. How confusing!

Hopefully, we'll see the best out of Mason this time, as I expect him to play just behind Juke, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Mason on his own. :(

klassnic
21-02-2014, 12:55 AM
we can loan him for 43 years

it won't make a difference !