PDA

View Full Version : Would you take Steve Clarke?

CurtWBA
18-02-2014, 08:59 PM
Hi there,
I know how much you guys are frustrated that hughton is still in charge as I have a mate who is a norwich fan. He claims 95% of you want him out! says that if hughton is in charge for any longer than we will meet each other in the championship ;D However my mate said that he would take Steve Clarke in a heartbeat, what are your thoughts on this ??

Laurie
19-02-2014, 07:37 PM
TBH I dont know, it looked as if you lot had a very good manager, then it all went wrong, given what we have got here at Norwich, I think it will take an act of God to get us out of this hell of a mess, I have my doubts that there is anyone manager who is available who could sort out our problems on the pitch.

Having said all that, yes I would give him a shot, one thing, it would be hard to see him, or anyone else for that matter making a worse job of it.

baggieal
23-02-2014, 08:52 AM
Hi there,
I know how much you guys are frustrated that hughton is still in charge as I have a mate who is a norwich fan. He claims 95% of you want him out! says that if hughton is in charge for any longer than we will meet each other in the championship ;D However my mate said that he would take Steve Clarke in a heartbeat, what are your thoughts on this ??

Good strategy Curt!!! You want Norwich to take this useless, tactically inept tramp, so they go down... Clarke made a right mess at West Brom, and S****horpe is more his level. Great to see Clarke at on of our relegation competitors though - they will need lots of vino when every player is played out of position, as he did with our team!!!!
XD XD