PDA

View Full Version : Mark Catlin blog

Jim
20-02-2014, 10:38 PM
Below is a link to a blog from our C.E.O. - These will be hosted monthly on a rota basis by the main Pompey fansites as a pilot until the end of the season. (Pompey Online has this month, Fratton Faithful is penciled in for May)

Take a look. The most interesting thing to come out of it (IMO) is the publishing of the comprehensive fan survey in the very near future (possibly tomorrow). I wonder what questions are going to be asked? - view external link (http://www.pompeyonline.com/2014/02/mark-my-words-february-2014/)

Lancer
20-02-2014, 11:44 PM
I would like to make a comment regarding the Portsmouth official website:

I do not go to the club website anymore to find out what is going on in the club. What is published is becoming completely meaningless.
I do not like the idea of have to pay to listen comments by the manager or players. Many fans can not afford this luxury.

The website is not user friendly and I honestly believe it does not assist the clubs aims.

bluekite
21-02-2014, 12:58 PM
As far as I can see, most of the stuff from the club website turns up on the News Fratton latest pages.. often fairly meaningless stuff with players vowing/pledging/blasting/backing/lauding and all those other stupid journalistic words that nobody uses in those contexts in real life!

midhurstblue
21-02-2014, 02:11 PM
I would like to make a comment regarding the Portsmouth official website:

I do not go to the club website anymore to find out what is going on in the club. What is published is becoming completely meaningless.
I do not like the idea of have to pay to listen comments by the manager or players. Many fans can not afford this luxury.

The website is not user friendly and I honestly believe it does not assist the clubs aims.
I too object to paying for the stuff on the Web site. A lot of people slag off the News, but I agree that anything worth knowing can be read about in the News.

PompeyScarf
21-02-2014, 02:28 PM
Some vids on the PFC Youtube page. - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2pUjr6WECIEprPQxcD51OA)