PDA

View Full Version : TEAM VRS SPURS

daly
22-02-2014, 10:34 AM
Can only hope the manager with one leg in the dole queue comes up with a positive attacking team.
Please Hooly in and no Elmander

olano
22-02-2014, 01:38 PM
I think we will start with the same line up as in last game.

RVW on the bench with Elmander. And dont think R.Benett wil start if fit. And dont hink Howsen wil play from the start. Dont think Hooly wil be in the squad.

I have lost hope for Hougton. And I geth angry when Basong goes out and defend Hougton. Basong have to love Hougton he geths to play in every game regardles of how he playes. And he is capten. Whay cant they ask Hoolahan what he thinks of Hougton, then we will find out if there is harmony in the group.

My predictions 0-1 los.

daly
22-02-2014, 04:14 PM
Nothing like being positive Olano

danorwich
22-02-2014, 04:44 PM
I fear that this is a game that hoots will plan for a draw at best.

Spurs are in great form and pushing for that 4th spot.

if we concede it will be game over, he'll have no idea how to get us back in the game, our best chance is to try and keep a clean sheet, and maybe we'll get luck with one of our long balls up field.

but hoots is here to stay so as always i'll back the team or 90 mins on sunday and just hope for the best.

olano
22-02-2014, 06:37 PM
Positive? What is there to be positive about?
I will always suport the team as well. :-)
But its so hard to be positive now days.

Laurie
22-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Please don't ask me why, but I have this feeling, strange as it may be, we are going to turn up tomorrow big style, I really have no idea what's behind the thinking, only had one glass of red, so cant blame it on the booze, TBH we are do a result, we always do have a couple of outstanding results in a season, and this is going to be one of them.

Ever the optimist.

DEVONSPUR
23-02-2014, 12:01 AM
I predict Norwich 1 Spurs 3!!!

But I hope you stay up!!

;)

DEVONSPUR
23-02-2014, 08:40 PM
Well done Chrissy Hughton!!

Thoroughly deserved win and shd have been more!!

Now get behind him you carrot crunchers and you'll stay up!!
;D

Laurie
23-02-2014, 09:00 PM
Well done Chrissy Hughton!!

Thoroughly deserved win and shd have been more!!

Now get behind him you carrot crunchers and you'll stay up!!
;D

To much clotted cream me thinks.

SIMSY748
24-02-2014, 02:48 PM
Well well well what a turn up Laurie was the only one to be spot on , what wine were you drinking I'll buy some for me

Laurie
24-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Well well well what a turn up Laurie was the only one to be spot on , what wine were you drinking I'll buy some for me

Ist time in a long while Simsy, bit like a good City win, had to happen sometime.
Ahh now the red, as a bit of an expert!! I'll let you in to a little secret, just about anything in a dark bottle from ALDI, priced between At £3 & 5 Quid, Sunday night we really pushed the boat out with a A £5.49 special vintage in recognition of that win, problem was I finished it to quickly so had to get replacements from Tesco express, Crap.
Anyway the hangover couldn't dampen the enjoyment of that win.
Bring on Villa, and a good bottle of "CLARET" or is that a bad omen, better stick with the Merlot. :s :-S