PDA

View Full Version : The Fan Survey

Jim
22-02-2014, 11:48 AM
Here it is. It is 63 questions long and takes around 20-30 minutes to complete. It is pretty comprehensive and certainly gives you a chance to have your say on various issues so it is worth doing, so long as those people in charge actually act on their findings, of course!

I'll certainly be interested to see the results. - view external link (surveymonkey.com/s/PFC_FAN_SURVEY_022014_PST)

BlueAdder
22-02-2014, 01:32 PM
Well that was easy enough. I took the opportunity to tick the 'Ban the Drums' box.
Surprised that the drums problem was acknowledged in the survey.

lovedeanblue
22-02-2014, 01:56 PM
Done mine too. When the trust reconvenes next month there will be so much to discuss :star:

fairy1980
22-02-2014, 06:12 PM
Jim is it wise to post a link that is sent to emails to avoid scummers and so on filling it in saying we love the drums and love goal music.

Jim
22-02-2014, 09:37 PM
To be honest Fairy the Scummers who are sad enough to hijack the survey would be sad enough to actively seek out a link to it anyway. I don't think there'd be many (if any) who would bother to waste such a long period of time just to say we like goal music.

I don't even know why the goal music question was asked. There should never be, under no circumstances whatsoever, goal music played at Fratton Park.

The drums ruining the atmosphere is overplayed. It won't be good again until the football improves by a significant margin.

suicide
23-02-2014, 09:18 AM
How else would the majority of fans find this secret survey?

It's half arsed and just aims to confirm concepts that already exist anyway.

fairy1980
23-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Because if they have ever gone to a game and are on the database they would have been emailed it sui.

It's hardly a secret but it was kept from any old soul for a reason.

I think the questions in it are rubbish anyway but even so.

suicide
23-02-2014, 06:52 PM
Well i was never emailed it and bulc didnt know about it till I mentioned it to him. :?

Don't tell me they were trying to prevent a handfull of scummer nutters from contaminating the results!

fairy1980
23-02-2014, 06:59 PM
Who knows but everyone on the database should have been sent an email.
I had 3 sent to me.
Nothing will come as a result as we all know they won't do anything about the drums even if it was 100% against.

lovedeanblue
23-02-2014, 07:16 PM
I am on the data base and received mine. Wish I hadn't been so hasty though and filled it in before the Scunny shambles :blue:

pompeylee
10-03-2014, 07:32 PM
When I filled mine in suggested goldsmith avenue should be closed/made one way/emergency vehicle's only after a game, Hearing someone was hit by a car after the game & car drove off.