PDA

View Full Version : Holloway

scotslion58
22-02-2014, 05:09 PM
I dont know about everyone else but I am starting to lose confidence in holloway turning this around.
if we cant see off the barnsleys and yeovils what chance have we.
every week holloway and the players come out with the same old stuff "its coming good" wont be long before we thrash someone.
well when is it going to happen.
we are in deep deep trouble and I cant see anyway out of it. todays result is a disaster.:blue:

BIGTELMFC
22-02-2014, 06:10 PM
Yes I am losing confidence after watching that load of cack, we only had one shot on target and there was a lack of belief, poor all round against a shocking barnsley side. So disappointing and we let them know it at the end. ***in crap

zampa100
22-02-2014, 07:51 PM
cant believe Holloway has turned out as bad as Lomas for getting results,really thought he was going to turn us around but I don't think he will.Perhaps let Morison play centre forward with any two of our midget forwards either side of him.COYL,we don't want div 1 football

soon2bagrandad
23-02-2014, 10:11 AM
XD XD
cant believe Holloway has turned out as bad as Lomas for getting results,really thought he was going to turn us around but I don't think he will.Perhaps let Morison play centre forward with any two of our midget forwards either side of him.COYL,we don't want div 1 football

Charlton are coming to get ya ;D

Should of kept steve lomas chaps

Ollie is a clown a media darling

He talks absolute b o llock s most of the time

Enjoy rest of season i think you will stay up just but keep changing managers aint the way

IHSOTP
23-02-2014, 10:29 AM
not the managers fault, as with steve lomas, you cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. I have supported the lions since 1949 and have for the most part of that time always ended up disappointed with them. I remember when I was about 12 or 13 I was standing next to an old docker at one match and he said to me, don't be upset lad, Millwall will never be anything but a good third division team, (back in the days of the 3rd division south), which is the equivalent now of the current 1st division

zampa100
01-03-2014, 10:24 AM
its time to stop all the chit chat and its time to get points on the table,three points today and three points at home to the Anoraks will be just the job

zampa100
08-03-2014, 05:30 PM
bet your a happy chappie now,all we have to do is win at Blackpool

john57
09-03-2014, 08:16 AM
Ollie and Campbell can show blackpool what there missing

zampa100
12-03-2014, 09:50 PM
it must be a win on Saturday,even a draw will now be classed as a bad result.A win on Saturday and we go 6 points clear of the window lickersa defeat and they go above us .COYL

Southwark_Lion_MFC
13-03-2014, 03:58 PM
not the managers fault, as with steve lomas, you cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. I have supported the lions since 1949 and have for the most part of that time always ended up disappointed with them. I remember when I was about 12 or 13 I was standing next to an old docker at one match and he said to me, don't be upset lad, Millwall will never be anything but a good third division team, (back in the days of the 3rd division south), which is the equivalent now of the current 1st division

I agree with this. I think, if anything, it shows that the players are at fault for the lack of wins this season. If Ian Holloway who is well respected can come into Millwall and yet we still are in the same predicament then the buck needs to stop with the players.

January is a hard time for players to come into a new team let alone a new manager; no time to build what you want to achieve halfway through a season.

The players who

zampa100
18-03-2014, 06:32 PM
now we have the big boy up front I hope we arnt going back to hoof football,mix it up I say