PDA

View Full Version : better to keep dougie?

Whatsmore
23-02-2014, 04:12 PM
no im not getting carried away here just off yesterdays performance though it was good ;D but I think if we keep him at the seasons end he knows who the dross players are with their bad attitude etc and it gives him a chance to clear the decks and get some fresh players in,were as a new manager would need more time than just now till end of season to suss out the deep rooted problems at the club,so the rebuilding for next season would be hamperd by the new guy settling in,but dougie already knows the score with the overpaid ladies like eagles and I just think if dougie starts next season poorly he has no excuse and should go asap but then again theres a chance he might get it right like yesterday and who knows maybe a play off birth could be ours to claim.but if we sacked him early enough next season a new guy would have virtualy a whole campaighn to sort things out,ijust feel its in the clubs best interests to let him continue his so called plan.ok maybe I am getting carried away with

campo21
23-02-2014, 05:27 PM
Whatsmore the deep rooted problems at the club are Gartside and Davies but i'm still not sure Freedman is the best man for the job.

Whatsmore
23-02-2014, 05:44 PM
campo I believe your right with davis and gartslime but dougie has been hamperd with the finances and nancy boy multi millionaire so called players I just think lets see how we start next season then he definitely has had enough time hamperd or not,but at the momemt I do feel hes had his hands tied a little.part of me still thinks hes a co ck but some of me just wonders if he has till next season you never know if theres a chance admittedly tiny the guy may get things right.

campo21
23-02-2014, 06:07 PM
The problem i've got is our lack of spending power whatsmore we don't have a clue what team we will start with nxt season i bet it's full of short term loans again!

gallopingchip
23-02-2014, 06:53 PM
The problem i've got is our lack of spending power whatsmore we don't have a clue what team we will start with nxt season i bet it's full of short term loans again!Campo with Freedman we don't have a clue what team we will start with next Saturday.

klassnic
23-02-2014, 07:24 PM
A few hypocrites on here

lets keep him !

because of one win !

I'm scared of being a fan with these comments

Ive always said give the lad a chance

but no manager could do anything with out the correct tools or as you say budget for players !