PDA

View Full Version : O/T Piers Morgan ousted

TundraWolf
24-02-2014, 01:37 PM
Piers Morgan's three year run as host of his one-hour daily interview show on CNN is coming to an end. ratings dipped to the mediocre level after Morgan questioned American social values around the subject of gun ownership. According to Morgan, the American audience were tired of hearing a Brit attack American gun ownership issues.

IMHO, he went over the top at times going over the same old material night after night; even my wife and I tired of him though we agreed with his stance on gun violence.

Any other Brits might wish to take over? A pity Spike Milligan isn't around anymore...how about Eric Idle? - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-26318965)

Robus
24-02-2014, 04:41 PM
An annoying personality whatever his views on the issues.

TundraWolf
24-02-2014, 07:19 PM
a bit like a dog worrying a bone, interesting at first but loses its appeal after about 10 seconds...so I sort of agree with you, Robus.

tony
24-02-2014, 10:34 PM
An annoying personality whatever his views on the issues.

You're dead right Rob.

Morgan's an asshole, I'm sorry we inflicted him upon you.

We're not all like him, thank God!

Robus
24-02-2014, 11:50 PM
Hey Tony. Missed seeing you around.

peterknowlesburnside
24-02-2014, 11:58 PM
Those of you in The States and Canada may wonder what all this is about. Let me tell you there are millions of us over here thinking the same thing. Tony Blair once referred to 'The Jeremy Kyle Generation' in a speech. Kyle is a prime example of a media type making capital of others with a lower educational standard than himself. You may not know of his history before TV. He hosted a competition on a Birmingham radio station for two strangers to wed. The couple were quickly divorced and he ended up marrying the former bride (they are still together).

greystone16
25-02-2014, 10:48 AM
How do d* ckheads like him get on? Employed by similar type d& ckheads suppose, watched one show ,that was enough.