PDA

View Full Version : Cracking stadium.

vespabri
26-02-2014, 11:26 PM
Lovely ground youv"e got there men.
It was my 1st time at Deepdale last night and it lived up to my estimations, a one off in terms of originality.
I, like all Millers , love NYS , yes its a modern new build stadium but its also a one off and full of character as is yours...i"d be well chuffed if i was a PNE fan with that ground.
SEE YOU AT WEMBLEY!!

gardsPNE
27-02-2014, 11:00 AM
[quote="vespabri"e got there men.
It was my 1st time at Deepdale last night and it lived up to my estimations, a one off in terms of originality.
I, like all Millers , love NYS , yes its a modern new build stadium but its also a one off and full of character as is yours...i"d be well chuffed if i was a PNE fan with that ground.
SEE YOU AT WEMBLEY!![/quote]

Thanks vespabri - we do indeed in my opinion have one of the best and most original grounds. I havent yet visited NYS but aim to do so at some stage. Great game the other night and I thought both sides contributed to what was one of the best games this season. I have a sneaky feeling we might indeed meet in the play-offs and if so then I hope its Wembley.

I see we are both hanging in there for possible going straight up but that in my opinion is getting slimmer each game that goes by.