PDA

View Full Version : ********* - League One best three players - help needed

leypb
27-02-2014, 11:30 AM
I have been asked by FFT to choose the best three players from League One and they have encouraged me to ask other fans. Can people please post who they think the best 3 league one players (not including Crewe players) are from THIS season. The rules are as follows:-

- You should base this mainly on performances this season, although overall class should be taken into account.

- They need to currently be registered to a Football League club – players who left the League in the transfer window on a permanent deal, such as Liam Bridcutt to Sunderland, are NOT eligible.

- All loanees, both into and out of the Football League, ARE eligible this year (eg. Patrick Bamford (loaned in, from Chelsea) is fine, as is Tom Ince (loaned out, from Blackpool)).

- Please don’t base your votes purely on matches you’ve been to, but take into consideration games you may have seen on TV. We want you to be the voice of your club, so if you wish to open up the debate with fellow fans, that can only hel

AlexLeicester
28-02-2014, 04:17 PM
I'd really like to help out here, but the only players I have been really watching are our own.
Even when we were getting thrashed earlier in the season, it was more down to our incompetence and mistakes rather than opposition skill. No players of real worth spring to mind.

Sorry.

AlsagerCrewie
28-02-2014, 04:24 PM
Soko, of Wolves,
Assombalonga, of Pboro,
Forshaw, of Brentford. :)

One_Dean_Ashton
28-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Thierry Audel ;D

Teammoo
28-02-2014, 05:59 PM
Ryan Lowe !