PDA

View Full Version : Interesting comment from LeTis on SKY

BlueAdder
01-03-2014, 12:45 PM
Talking to Jeff Stelling

'You play football to win things. If you ask me would I swap five years of my Premier League career for one FA Cup win I would say Yes'

I think many Saints fans would agree.

PapaLazarou
01-03-2014, 01:09 PM
Talking to Jeff Stelling

'You play football to win things. If you ask me would I swap five years of my Premier League career for one FA Cup win I would say Yes'

Agree with MLT shortening his career by 5 years or experiencing one FA Cup win ?

Not many would agree with the first, and many here have already enjoyed an FA Cup win with Saints..

BileysThere
01-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Talking to Jeff Stelling

Agree with MLT shortening his career by 5 years or experiencing one FA Cup win ?

Not many would agree with the first, and many here have already enjoyed an FA Cup win with Saints..[/quote]

Not le tiss though, he was unlucky to be around in your quiet time.:P so i think he deserves to be heard.

proclaimer
01-03-2014, 07:47 PM
His goals, many in the last 5 years of his career, still put him in the all time top list. His presence in the top flight for all those years with us are replayed many times, right up to the last ever league goal at the The Dell. All of which have, rightfully, gained him legend status. So he would give all that up for a FA Cup medal? Really??

Your nemesis has gone Matt. Time to come back. O:)