PDA

View Full Version : Interesting comment from LeTis on SKY

BlueAdder
01-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Talking to Jeff Stelling

'You play football to win things. If you ask me would I swap five years of my Premier League career for one FA Cup win I would say Yes'

I think many Saints fans would agree.

bluekite
01-03-2014, 02:32 PM
He agrees with me then and also many of the Wigan fans who would not have swapped the FA cup for Premier league status last season.
Pinocchio got it wrong by most peoples' reaction, including Le Tis.

BileysThere
01-03-2014, 06:37 PM
He agrees with me then and also many of the Wigan fans who would not have swapped the FA cup for Premier league status last season.
Pinocchio got it wrong by most peoples' reaction, including Le Tis.

Who would want to be a scummer eh? Warms the the cockles knowing their best ever player wishes he played for Pompey. ;D

midhurstblue
01-03-2014, 06:50 PM
I wonder how many scum fans would swop the Johnsons Paint Pot for the Premier league.

proclaimer
01-03-2014, 08:07 PM
We won the Johnsons and we are in the Premier League :? Anyway, as I put on our site to the same thread:

His goals, many in the last 5 years of his career, still put him in the all time top list. His presence in the top flight for all those years with us are replayed many times, right up to the last ever league goal at the The Dell. All of which have, rightfully, gained him legend status. So he would give all that up for a FA Cup medal? Really??

Your nemesis has gone Matt. Time to come back. O:)

kendaldaz
02-03-2014, 09:08 AM
I always thought you played to win trophy's,must be boring to just exist and have no goals in life,oh well every scummer to themselves B)