PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O. RAMMY

alfinyalcabo
01-03-2014, 05:10 PM
Thanks for another three points mate, They are most welcome.. shame you lost your centre forward for diving/cheating though.. >:)

Altobelli
01-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Now now Alfinyalcabo http://i61.tinypic.com/2lbdg1s.jpg

From what I see on the German streaming internet he should never have been sent off for that, but he should have gone earlier for some tasty stuff he dished out.

A massive 3 points off our nearest challenges though and a good shift put in by our Clarets.

Hope you enjoyed everything else about the day though Rammy, I'm sure Lawrie would have taken you for a curry to cheer you up :)

paderbornclaret
01-03-2014, 06:35 PM
But ffs don't go on CM complaining about the ref. XD

alfinyalcabo
01-03-2014, 07:04 PM
If i know OTR Paders,im sure thats the first thing he will do.. XD

lazaat
02-03-2014, 12:40 AM
I was at the game and as an impartial observer i can say Derby Wuz Robbed! The ref was a biased useless kunt who wrongly sent off the Derby player and disallowed a good goal AND refused Derby a stone wall penalty in the second half >:( >:( >:(

Altobelli
02-03-2014, 12:47 AM
Evening Lawrie, that curry a bit hot was it :P

Stan_van_nel
02-03-2014, 01:00 AM
I was at the game and as an impartial observer i can say Derby Wuz Robbed! The ref was a biased useless kunt who wrongly sent off the Derby player and disallowed a good goal AND refused Derby a stone wall penalty in the second half >:( >:( >:(

So you saw them two incidents that went against Derby.

Did you miss Martin's antics (elbows, leaving a foot in and generally molesting any Burnley player that was near him) that led up to him putting pressure on the referee to make a decision on his slip/dive?

Did you miss our stone wall penalty in the second half?

Did you miss that exquisite beautiful goal which we scored in the first half when it was 11 v 11?

Did you miss the fact that McClaren should shoulder some of the blame because he changed his normal tactics and formation for us, and it backfired?

lazaat
02-03-2014, 01:38 AM

So you saw them two incidents that went against Derby.

Did you miss Martin's antics (elbows, leaving a foot in and generally molesting any Burnley player that was near him) that led up to him putting pressure on the referee to make a decision on his slip/dive?

Did you miss our stone wall penalty in the second half?

Did you miss that exquisite beautiful goal which we scored in the first half when it was 11 v 11?

Did you miss the fact that McClaren should shoulder some of the blame because he changed his normal tactics and formation for us, and it backfired?[/quote]

Hi Stan, i did miss you not meeting up with us today.

No i didn't miss any

Stan_van_nel
02-03-2014, 01:55 AM
When you see players getting booked and they are mouthing to the ref..."It's my first one, It's my first one", what they are referring to is that it's their first offence and they haven't been warned.

So when you develop a 'rap' sheet like Martin did then the referee has already got his eyes on him and has warned him. Martin's first yellow wasn't for anything much either but that came about because of his previous antics.

The ref thought that he dived (like thousands of others) and Martin had already been booked, so it's off you pop sonshine.

He'd have gone sooner or later anyway because he was a right niggly dirty get.

Oldtimeram
02-03-2014, 08:20 AM
This must be Burnley fans favourite firm of opticians. The tinted ones are the most popular by far from what I hear - view external link (http://www.roseopticians.com/)

Oldtimeram
02-03-2014, 09:20 AM
Me thinks me and Laz ain't the most popular folk on C M at present. My God they take things SO SO seriously on there.XD

lazaat
02-03-2014, 09:39 AM
And if you have an opinion that differs from theirs then you are a "retard"...i am embarrassed for them :blue:

Oldtimeram
02-03-2014, 09:43 AM
Yes, noticed the retard comment...sad bunch really (not all of course)

Oldtimeram
02-03-2014, 09:51 AM

couldn't have said it better myself. Mind you I am biased of course

lazaat
10-03-2014, 08:07 PM
I think it best we move on from this match now and forget about this thread, so i hope no one posts on this thread again...XD XD XD

Altobelli
10-03-2014, 08:55 PM
I think it best we move on from this match now and forget about this thread, so i hope no one posts on this thread again...XD XD XD

I certainly wont :)

alfinyalcabo
10-03-2014, 10:00 PM
Rammy must be poorly,he hasn't been on to congratulate us on our famous victory over the BAstids. :)

Altobelli
10-03-2014, 10:16 PM
I'd be poorly after Derby's Saturday result :(