PDA

View Full Version : wot has happend

claret1978
01-03-2014, 10:17 PM
This boad is gone now, shame had a banter with you lot. But in the end you are just like blackpool, 2mins of fame then not interested, plastics!

pnethor
01-03-2014, 10:35 PM
I'm still here Mr Humanchewingcannibaltype backwoodsman.

gardsPNE
04-03-2014, 11:12 PM
This boad is gone now, shame had a banter with you lot. But in the end you are just like blackpool, 2mins of fame then not interested, plastics!

dont worry Claret there are still a few of us around and we have Thor so surely thats all you need ;D

Kseasider
05-03-2014, 02:43 AM
Oh you six digit dingle stuck in the seventies, thor , gards and myself are alive and kicking. B)

claret1978
08-03-2014, 10:33 PM
Thats better. happy days are back!

claret1978
08-03-2014, 10:37 PM
I honestly hope preston come up, really would be more intresting for the northwest. After b*stards, you next result i look for but ur in a positive way.

pnelegend1
08-03-2014, 11:12 PM
[quote="claret1978" that it became pointless trying to have a debate about anything. I used to enjoy reading the comments from the sensible (ish) dingles but lost the will to live once the gloating started. I, along with many others have reluctantly migrated to pne online.

gardsPNE
10-03-2014, 05:45 PM
Well we are tryin were damndest Claret however you Dingles are starting to pull away and could be straight up and into the Prem. However at least Bolton are making every effort to stay in the Champ so hopefully there will be a handful of derbies to look forward to.

K - what the hell are you Lashers doing, if your not careful we are going to be swapping Divisions. The Cod Army derby may the only thing your looking forward to next season ;D

dawson64
10-03-2014, 06:28 PM
I,m still here too. I have to agree that this board died when Burnley got to the prem. Most people did not have the patience to wade through all the same boring ,look at us little Preston type posts that they stopped visiting the site. It killed banter and never got back to what it a was.

fyldeflyer
10-03-2014, 09:54 PM
Don't worry, this time next season Burnley's future will have already been decided, just to remind you we got 38 points and were relegated on the last day of the season, let's see how Burnley fair eh?

gardsPNE
12-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Don't worry, this time next season Burnley's future will have already been decided, just to remind you we got 38 points and were relegated on the last day of the season, let's see how Burnley fair eh?

No doubt the Dingles have had a fab season and with the size of their squad they will need to buy heavily just to stay in the Prem. However their current wage bill cant be that high so I presume most of the 90 mill can indeed go on new players and an increased wage bill. They may even consider actually updating that shed of a stand behind the goals which currently has pre world war I school seating ;D

claret1978
16-03-2014, 06:56 PM
TBH IF (big if) we go up, ***ody expects anything less than back down again, with cash in the bank! shame it is seen like that but its the reality of it. same as last time. its all about the cash now.

gardsPNE
17-03-2014, 06:26 PM
TBH IF (big if) we go up, ***ody expects anything less than back down again, with cash in the bank! shame it is seen like that but its the reality of it. same as last time. its all about the cash now.

Claret - I have noticed in the past when a club went up the first time and came straight back down and again several seasons later are pushing again, generally clubs do better the 2nd time around and at least have several seasons in the top flight, ie Pompey and Charlton. I know them two clubs have gone by the wayside a bit but 2nd stints in the prem have seen them have quite successful years up there.

Do you think Burnley can do the same assuming they are going up this season which is looking more and more likely?

claret1978
20-03-2014, 08:51 PM
Again, if! We make it again,the only think we can hope for is to go down then bk up, we will not get an investor, we are not a cool club, all about the cash. SHAME.