PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

ClaretAndJew
02-03-2014, 08:53 AM
For making a great Saturday even better.

Whatsmore
02-03-2014, 09:19 AM
the pleasures all ours after yesterday claret and if we pleased you lads even more than you already were then I say good and good luck for the rest of the season and may them lot at Bollywood park drown in their own tears> >:) >:) >:)

bluenick
02-03-2014, 11:32 AM
Eric! Was it you who said that Bolton team had no guts for a fight? Well! what the hell does that make my team Blackburn then? Well played to Bolton!
As for Whatsmore ! EDITED

eric1953
02-03-2014, 12:23 PM
That is what has been missing all season. 100% effort from everyone. That's all we want.

Whatsmore
02-03-2014, 04:33 PM
yes bluenick you have said it before cant help admiring there way of doing things through history very similar to bwfc both clubs in the past massive fanbases trophies won the right way now you know what I mean by that pal shearer and all that sh1t you know you won it by default with the large Alfred Hitchcock type chap bankrolling you,anyway I just don't like Blackburn get over it,same as my burnley ass licking I simlply aint got owt against them same as a lot of other clubs that's it realy so maybe I ass lick Rochdale,shrewsbury etc because for various reasons I like those clubs Exeter city aswell

JimmyJazz64
02-03-2014, 08:06 PM
My other team is Montrose. Purely and simply cos my mate brought me an album back from the US in the early 70's by a band called Montrose :D

Whatsmore
02-03-2014, 09:19 PM
jj your missing the point here with this Montrose sh1t funny though XD XD XD