PDA

View Full Version : FAO Chimpy mod

greystone16
03-03-2014, 12:27 PM
Whilst not over bothered I seem to have lost my " like it " thingy ,any reason? - view external link (I)

Woking88
03-03-2014, 01:35 PM
Greystone, this has been commented on numerous times over the past several weeks. It seems to apply across all of the Footymad sites and is an ongoing pain.

As high as I rate Chimp's ability to work miracles, I suspect this one might be 'A bridge too far' even for him! ;D

TundraWolf
03-03-2014, 02:49 PM
I assume that all "the bells and whistles" that graced our Footie Mad Boards before the update about three months ago were causing problems. After the update certain features were no longer working, the "like it" button being one of them. It hung around like a broken chair in the corner of the room but has finally been thrown out to be collected by the dustman. Just as well, if it caused issues by cluttering up the board and demanding energy than it is no longer a welcome guest.

Woking88
03-03-2014, 03:10 PM
I thought it had its' uses!

greystone16
04-03-2014, 12:36 PM
Cheers Wokes for the info which I vaguely remember from the past.These days the old memory box only gets dusted occaisionally unless its something to do with Wolves or at least that's what my wife thinks!!

Woking88
05-03-2014, 03:10 PM
Cheers Wokes for the info which I vaguely remember from the past.These days the old memory box only gets dusted occaisionally unless its something to do with Wolves or at least that's what my wife thinks!!

I understand, Greystone. I have a wife who thinks that I think that football comes before everything else - she's right, of course! XD