PDA

View Full Version : Don't bother turning up Sunday!

hoothoot
05-03-2014, 06:10 AM
So say sheff utd, 8 wins on the bounce and they are talking Europa money, they even want Hull or Wigan in the Semi's!

Why shouldn't they dream "it's only Charlton" they have to beat.

RLBBlade
05-03-2014, 07:52 AM
Sorry mate, have to disagree with you, the vast majority of our fans, think it will be our hardest game of the season. We already love Charlton for knocking Wednesday out, cup football anything can happen, full house should be a great game.

ourbob
05-03-2014, 10:48 PM
So say sheff utd, 8 wins on the bounce and they are talking Europa money, they even want Hull or Wigan in the Semi's!

Why shouldn't they dream "it's only Charlton" they have to beat.names and posts please,not seen nothing like that on our board and nothing but praise for Charlton.
Do you get bullied at work hoothoot?
Bitter wendy ;D

valley
06-03-2014, 11:47 AM
I won't be able to anyway as I couldn't get a ticket.

My take on it is I hope it's a great peaceful and friendly atmosphere whichever team wins.

I like what your administrators have done with the club emblems on Sheffield Utd Mad, very creative.

KnockOffNigel
07-03-2014, 08:50 AM
Blade here. We're dreaming of semis not expecting it theres a big difference. We want hull, not expecting again a big difference.

Charlton are above us and on paper a better side who should win. You'll be backed on by over 5k (top effort and respect for that especially given time of kickoff time)

But we'll be backed on by 25k and as you rightly say we're on a run of 8wins. We've beat forest at home and Fulham & villa away in cup this year. We have every reason to think we'll give you a game but no one I know is expecting an easy game. I think you'll beat us.

Whatever the result hope you all enjoy your trip to sheffield. I'm sure it'll be a great occasion.

Knowsnowt
07-03-2014, 04:14 PM
OP is obviously a grunting snorter from S6. I've not seen a single post disrespecting Charlton, in fact it's quite the opposite. Then again the sty dwellers do seem to twist everything 180 degrees. Deluded tramps.

blades58
07-03-2014, 05:03 PM
from hoothoot the supporter of a club that expected a walkover against Charlton and as good as a bye against us Blades and the hotels were booked for Wembley

XD

Holden_C
07-03-2014, 05:11 PM

BTW, if anyones interested, I touch myself at night. And I have a webcam.

Any links to these comments Porker. Apart from the last one obviously ?

Reece_in_manc
07-03-2014, 05:42 PM

Majority of your fans showed how arrogant they are by talking about the semi finals when you were still in the 5th round and spouting about easily beating charlton. Was a joy to see you rightly fall flat on your face.

Keep dining out on loan signings (of players you've little hope of signing permanently, unlike us) and your pack of blue and white cards will collapse again in the next couple of years.

May the best team win on sunday, if Charlton win then all the best to them in the semis.

valley
07-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Keep it civil please lads, no offensive insults.

banno
07-03-2014, 06:32 PM
i see the pork are over kissing ar5e as usual.
they are making out that we (THE WEDNESDAY) are bottlers for not beating you, why would that be?
personally i couldn't give a t055 as the game was there for us being the home side, but we didn't play well, thats not charltons fault.
despite being a league lower, the pigs on local radio etc think its a formality, we will see.

banno
07-03-2014, 06:36 PM
from hoothoot the supporter of a club that expected a walkover against Charlton and as good as a bye against us Blades and the hotels were booked for Wembley

XD

anyone can just make 5h1t up, its just not true and there's more pigs shooting from the lip than WEDNESDAY.
same old 5h1t from the pork.

Knowsnowt
07-03-2014, 06:48 PM
Keep it civil please lads, no offensive insults.

Sorry mate, no offense intended. Admit it was a bit below the belt for any tramps reading, me lumping them in with the grunters.

Knowsnowt
07-03-2014, 06:50 PM

XD

anyone can just make 5h1t up, its just not true and there's more pigs shooting from the lip than WEDNESDAY.
same old 5h1t from the pork.[/quote]

At the point you actually start believing your own lies, you should seek help. Maybe the good doctor can help ? XD

mortontheblade
07-03-2014, 06:58 PM

XD

http://tinyurl.com/o8n5n54

penthouseblade
07-03-2014, 07:01 PM
Ha ha, what a load of predictable crap. Like other Unitedites I've read nothing of the sort.

You may or may not know this but really they are the Barcelona of South Yorkshire? You won't meet a more deluded bunch.

Well done for getting 5k oop norf; should be a cracking game, anyones WE think!

Knowsnowt
07-03-2014, 07:01 PM
That's funny as phook isn't it, and a real reflection of their arrogance.

Have a "like" morton.

Holden_C
07-03-2014, 07:12 PM

XD

Dry thee eyes kid.

And tell us about the "were going to a semi final book your hotel room" song you were all singing before the Macclesfield game!

zablade
07-03-2014, 07:24 PM
they are making out that we (THE WEDNESDAY) are bottlers for not beating you, why would that be?
personally i couldn't give a t055 as the game was there for us being the home side, but we didn't play well, thats not charltons fault.
despite being a league lower, the pigs on local radio etc think its a formality, we will see.

Whatever forum you log onto one thing is the same...

B
A
N
N
O'
S

A

T
W
A
T

NightOutInSheffield
07-03-2014, 08:19 PM

B
A
N
N
O'
S

A

T
W
A
T[/quote]

:D I dont just like it... i love it XD

FatherKnowsBest
07-03-2014, 08:54 PM
Maybe we should take this back to our own forum, Blades lads. I'm sure the Charlton fans couldn't give a stuff about us jousting with Banno. Its just a battle of wits with an unarmed man, and we're better than that. Let his carer deal with him when she finds out he's got the PC switched on again.

Roygbiv
07-03-2014, 09:53 PM

XD

[/quote]

That is a great example of making **** up to be fair :star:

bladesmad
08-03-2014, 08:08 AM
This game will be tough, we won't take for granted that we've won our last 8 games, I'd love it to be 9 but this will be no easy task. Wendies seem to think that they'd already booked a place in semis before they had played Charlton - we won't make that mistake, both sides will want to win equally.

If we play like we have done in previous rounds then I'll be happy regardless of the scoreline, this thread was started by a jealous Wednesday fan as there team bottled the big occasion and didn't turn up.

banno
08-03-2014, 11:15 AM
This game will be tough, we won't take for granted that we've won our last 8 games, I'd love it to be 9 but this will be no easy task. Wendies seem to think that they'd already booked a place in semis before they had played Charlton - we won't make that mistake, both sides will want to win equally.

If we play like we have done in previous rounds then I'll be happy regardless of the scoreline, this thread was started by a jealous Wednesday fan as there team bottled the big occasion and didn't turn up.

why would we have to bottle it to get beat by Charlton?
isn't that a little disrespectful of a team that's in a league higher than themselves!
Charlton beat us both recently on there way to the title of league 1, a time when the grunters thought they had the league sewn up XD XD
we were beaten by the better side on the day.

the best side in south Yorkshire?
THE WEDNESDAY OF COURSE!!

banno
08-03-2014, 11:16 AM

B
A
N
N
O'
S

A

T
W
A
T[/quote]

:D I dont just like it... i love it XD[/quote]

XD XD XD XD
1-0 to the WEDNESDAY

zablade
08-03-2014, 07:18 PM

B
A
N
N
O'
S

A

T
W
A
T[/quote]

:D I dont just like it... i love it XD[/quote]

XD XD XD XD
1-0 to the WEDNESDAY[/quote]

2 - 0 to the Yeovil XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

18B89
09-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Day out at Wembley it is then. Up the Blades !!!

valley
09-03-2014, 02:24 PM
Congratulations to Sheffield Utd, thoroughly deserved the win by the sound of things, more disappointment for Charlton and it sounded like a poor showing from what I heard. I hope Sheff Utd go all the way and on to win the Cup having done so well before today and wish them every success.

hoothoot
10-03-2014, 09:37 AM
Congratulations to Sheffield Utd, thoroughly deserved the win by the sound of things, more disappointment for Charlton and it sounded like a poor showing from what I heard. I hope Sheff Utd go all the way and on to win the Cup having done so well before today and wish them every success.

Just about everyone of my blade associates in the pub predicted this, I did warn you though!

claw84
13-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Where are the Charlton fans?