PDA

View Full Version : AV!!!!

ozfan
06-03-2014, 09:48 AM
I hope you haven't just dove in, shot off a wad of pent up posts and buggered off...again. :P

MissWinnie
06-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Hey AV! I was thinking much the same as Oz the other day - just maybe not quite as graphically! :D I was just wondering where you'd got to. I'm missing my daily giggle from your cartoon thread. :)

yubbywelch
07-03-2014, 01:07 AM
Leave my Dad alone , he's just old and has probably forgotten how to turn on the computer

birminghamborn
07-03-2014, 10:25 PM
AV is at home looking after his chickens I would guess, he'll be back soon.

Failing that start a thread on Marc Bolan and he will not be able to resist a post or two!

ozfan
08-03-2014, 08:59 AM
I reckon he's eaten the chickens, BB. The home made chicken coop caught fire and all AV could do was throw on some seasoning.

MissWinnie
08-03-2014, 10:02 AM
I reckon AV just got fed up listening to all our clucking. Add to that Yubby 's crowing at 5 am every morning and we were all a KFC seasoning barbie in the making. Think he's still working his way through your long legs, Oz. ;D

av4ever
08-03-2014, 12:36 PM
Hello I'm back bloody typical I just get back into it and my tab goes belly up so had to wait till today to get a new one so your not rid of me just yet ;D

MissWinnie
10-03-2014, 01:38 PM
Looks like we were all counting our chickens too soon AV. Glad to see you haven't flown the coop. :)

Heads off to see what she can salvage of Oz's legs.

ozfan
10-03-2014, 09:47 PM
Well you're back D but not a mention of the chickens? Come on give us the coop..I mean the scoop.

You haven't go far to find them, Winnie. They're wrapped around yours.

Um. In a life saving act of coarse. It got very cold in the balloon. ;D

MissWinnie
10-03-2014, 10:56 PM
Brrrr ... I'd never have suggested a detour over Queensland so we could wave to Yubby, had I realised Queensland in early March was sooooo cooooold.

Maybe we could take another detour before dinner to warm me up, Oz? I'm thinking Antarctica might do the trick. ;D

ozfan
10-03-2014, 11:08 PM
Would you like me to go lower? That will warm you up. My fault really I underestimated the assent after throwing out the yubby ballast. Hang on I'll take a bit of heat out of the blower. Hang on to me it could get rough.

MissWinnie
11-03-2014, 12:36 AM
If you think you going a little lower will warm me up, Oz, then I don't mind at all if we have a bit of a bumpy ride, but I'll be sure to hold on tight. Maybe if you rip your singlet, we can wrap it around me too to keep me warm?

ozfan
13-03-2014, 12:02 AM
There you go a steady 500 feet. My singlet is muscle tight so not enough to wrap around your gorgeous form.. So being thoughtful as I am I brought one for you however I must be able to pick my bits to trip ;D r

MissWinnie
13-03-2014, 10:05 PM
Hmmm ... you were saying Oz? Sorry, I was just admiring the view ... Oh, and Queensland too. I think that noisy little claret and blue spot down there, must be Yubby. Cooee, Yubby! (Waves) Hope he didn't mind being ballast. I did tell him he wasn't invited, but you know he hates to miss out. Offered to help me into the balloon, but he was climbing out of my bedroom window and into the basket before he could say 'Villa for Villa'.

Oh yes, much smoother now. Might take me a while longer to warm up so I'll accept your thoughtful offer of your spare singlet. I'm a little confused as to where you want me to rip it, however, so maybe if you could show me on you first? Just so I know what I'm doing of course. ;D