PDA

View Full Version : Neil Baker

steelydon
08-03-2014, 03:07 PM
O.K. A great win at Vale but was it sensible for Neil Baker to do the chest thumping and crowd rousing gestures? What if some impressionable youth had got wound up and started trouble?

itwasin
08-03-2014, 06:49 PM
Baker has got form for causing trouble!

Proggs
08-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Steelydon, WTF!!! Are you you in a time lag or something. Top reaction from Bakes! No comment from you on Mental Mickey at GR to OUR fans!

itwasin, **** off you little prick. Go ****ing support another team you boring little ****.

Teammoo
08-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Steelydon, WTF!!! Are you you in a time lag or something. Top reaction from Bakes! No comment from you on Mental Mickey at GR to OUR fans!

itwasin, **** off you little prick. Go ****ing support another team you boring little ****.

Subtle, but great reply. :D

Proggs
08-03-2014, 07:30 PM
Thanks. I didn't want to appear "on the fence..."

Did I pull that off?

PS Swear monitor, stops ******* but allows the rest - love that lol :D

itwasin
09-03-2014, 05:59 AM
Well done Proggs for showing yourself up for what you really are ! Keep your Posts to the team or players or get a RED CARD

AlexLeicester
09-03-2014, 08:00 AM
Neil Baker is a passionate, vocal and often dervish-like football man. He showed it with his frustrated dances during the Holland and then Thordarson era; he showed it during our collapses earlier this season. He shows it when we win.
He may not have the public persona and diplomacy of SD, but 'you know when you've been Baked'. Long may he continue.

PS. I studiously avoid responding to rival football fans on this site, especially obvious Port Vale ones. This twerp is just on the wrong site.

itwasin
09-03-2014, 09:40 AM
your the BIG TWERP Leicester.i thought u did not like bad language?now your in favour are you? You show your true colours also.Disgracefull from you Leicester.

dave47
09-03-2014, 09:49 AM
regards neil baker i am not surpised the way he went on at end of the game at vale after some of abuse he was getting from vale fans nearby about his family and his stoke connections .and i would get your own house in order first regards micky adams and his antics

alexmick
09-03-2014, 10:54 AM
O.K. A great win at Vale but was it sensible for Neil Baker to do the chest thumping and crowd rousing gestures? What if some impressionable youth had got wound up and started trouble?

Nothing wrong with a passionate Neil Baker. At least he did not go and head butt someone.

itwasin
09-03-2014, 11:11 AM
Well thats where your ALL wrong you see he got involved in a Fight at Leek Town football match and if i am right he was Arrested! for s 5 Public Order Act,this was before he joined Crewe hence what i said!he has form.

valefaninpeace
09-03-2014, 11:45 AM
When a manager/coach does that, opposition fans hate it and your fans love it. Just as you hate it when Adams does it but think it's great when baker does. No big deal.
Didn't baker apply for the vale job a few years back? Will he apply again this summer?