PDA

View Full Version : We will be playing in europe within 4 years.

pnethor
08-03-2014, 06:16 PM
The way we are going i can see this happening. We will smash through the championship next season and after a couple of seasons stablising in the prem we will be regular top 6 finishers in the table, maybe top 4.

And we won't be gash in europe like manure,Arsenal,man city,spurs etc. We will represent England with a glorious swagger and be brilliant.

WE ARE SUPERIOR

COYW!!!!!!!!!!

gardsPNE
10-03-2014, 05:49 PM
The way we are going i can see this happening. We will smash through the championship next season and after a couple of seasons stablising in the prem we will be regular top 6 finishers in the table, maybe top 4.

And we won't be gash in europe like manure,Arsenal,man city,spurs etc. We will represent England with a glorious swagger and be brilliant.

WE ARE SUPERIOR

COYW!!!!!!!!!!

Well THOR I'm glad you've given us a couple of seasons to establish ourselves in the prem before a top 6 finish. ;D

fyldeflyer
10-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Remember you saying the same thing 4 years ago thora, so what happened?

tonymorleysbaldhead
11-03-2014, 07:36 PM
The only thing you'll be playing in 4 years, is that game where you stretch your foreskin vigorously over your bell end.

UTC.

pnethor
11-03-2014, 10:59 PM

Bad luck happened thats what.

Just like extreme good luck happened in donkeysville.

pnethor
11-03-2014, 11:07 PM
The only thing you'll be playing in 4 years, is that game where you stretch your foreskin vigorously over your bell end.

UTC.

Do i look like the sort of dude who needs to do stuff like that Mr MoonshineSlurpingHillsHaveEyesPeopleEater?

http://i60.tinypic.com/11kdx93.jpg

tonymorleysbaldhead
12-03-2014, 06:35 PM
I rest my case Thor skin, you is one ugly muther *** ker.

bobbysox
09-04-2014, 04:36 PM
Since you've only got one finger Thor you can borrow one of mine. I've got a couple of spares ;D

turnpikeclaret
10-04-2014, 03:39 PM
Are they resurrecting the Isle of Man tournament, that may count? You could all go over together in a rowing boat

ClearlyMadClaret
11-04-2014, 02:00 PM
Does playing away at Wrexham still count as playing in Europe Thor?

rorys_guitar
11-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Evening Thor.

I've not been on Footymad much these last few months; so, it's nice to see that you are obviously fully recovered and back to normal (i.e. your lift still doesn't go as far as the penthouse).

Your team will tomorrow have the opportunity of preparing for Europe; after the thrashing they will surely receive from the Northern Azzurri, they will be able to test their resilience and spirit by trying to bounce back in next week's match.

All the best old boy, and all together: "With a C and an A, and an R and an L and an...".

gardsPNE
12-04-2014, 09:14 AM
Evening Thor.

I've not been on Footymad much these last few months; so, it's nice to see that you are obviously fully recovered and back to normal (i.e. your lift still doesn't go as far as the penthouse).

Your team will tomorrow have the opportunity of preparing for Europe; after the thrashing they will surely receive from the Northern Azzurri, they will be able to test their resilience and spirit by trying to bounce back in next week's match.

All the best old boy, and all together: "With a C and an A, and an R and an L and an...".

Wakey Wakey...now thats not likely is it RG. Best you can hope for is to limit the amount of balls in the back of your net ;D

rorys_guitar
12-04-2014, 11:05 PM
OUCH

On the other hand, I could go to bed convinced that our back four are seriously involved in match-fixing: yeah, that feels better, I've thought all season long that they were dodgy.

Well done and the best of luck in the play-offs.

rorys_guitar
12-04-2014, 11:57 PM
DOUBLE OUCH

Just watched it again on The Football League Show and it was even worse than I remember.

I'm away to my bed now and I might be there for some time.

gardsPNE
15-04-2014, 11:49 AM
DOUBLE OUCH

Just watched it again on The Football League Show and it was even worse than I remember.

I'm away to my bed now and I might be there for some time.

I dont blame ya RG, not the best of games to watch on your part and then you went and watched it all over again on the footie show, you a glutten for punishment or what ;D . I would have deleted my series link for that result if the shoe was on the other foot.

Like you I watched it again and thoroughly enjoyed it :D :D :D

Quattro
11-05-2014, 11:20 AM

He's till didn't take his medication!

Ericsladkilnhurst
11-05-2014, 11:40 AM
Only way your lot will be in Europe in 4 years, by singing a song in the Eurovision song contest.
Oh points scored " Nil-Pwa "

Come on the Mighty Millers !