PDA

View Full Version : Bastids 1 Clarets 2

alfinyalcabo
09-03-2014, 05:06 PM
Well Well Well...We went and did it .. The monkey is off our back..Im getting p)ssed as we speak..well done Dyches claret and blue army.. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Altobelli
09-03-2014, 06:32 PM
Great comeback Alf, we made hard work of it though with them hitting the post and one cleared off the line when they was 1-0 up.

Pleased Dyche made the changes early also.

Watched it in the Bromley Sports Bar again, without my friend the Hammers fan in sight, although plenty of Charlton fans watching their cup game in yarkshur.

Relish every sip of your grog Alf :)

paderbornclaret
09-03-2014, 07:08 PM
'Watched it in the Bromley Sports Bar again, without my friend the Hammers fan in sight'

XD XD XD

gaz1959
09-03-2014, 08:35 PM
I bet you would have had your own hammer in mind if he had been there Alto

;D

Great result ;D

1st win since 1979 must make it very special and on their own turf too

B)

Wonder how Dan is coping? Surely he wont begrudge you

paderbornclaret
09-03-2014, 09:14 PM
Dan, along with most other 'decent' posters on Roversmad don't begrudge us that win. Having said that, if we wouldn't have won...this 35yrs crap would have been spouted out from now until whenever we play again. That being the ironic thing, if we get promoted it'll be even longer...anyway it's 4 years and counting XD

gaz1959
09-03-2014, 09:34 PM
Good ol Danny Boy

What is this 4 years?

paderbornclaret
09-03-2014, 09:39 PM
4 years since they've beaten us now...we had this 35 years crap rammed down our throats. Rolls reversed XD

gaz1959
09-03-2014, 09:56 PM
4 years since they've beaten us now...we had this 35 years crap rammed down our throats. Rolls reversed XD

Ahhhh lol

lazaat
10-03-2014, 06:53 AM
Well done Burnley, you just keep on winning and there is now a decent gap between yourselves and Derby so promotion is looking more and more likely! It must have been sweet to get 3 points at Ewood and finally get that monkey off your back? I hope Dyche sticks with you next season and doesn't do a Coyle.

DanRrr
10-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Wonder how Dan is coping? Surely he wont begrudge you

I'm having some counselling Gaz, so hopefully I should be OK in a year or two.

No, I don't begrudge the win. I was there and saw Gary Bowyer commit football suicide when we were already clearly flagging by replacing our only hope of rallying the players on the pitch with a guy he had signed 24 hours earlier and who had never played with the rest on the pitch, whilst leaving a player on, (Varney) who had clearly run out of all reserves of energy. This led to us being even worse at a crucial time where Burnley were coming back into ascendancy and our players paniced and gave a away a needless free kick, failed to deal with it and Burnley were back in the game. Then shortly after any one of five could have made a clearance if they had any heart or passion. But they opted to ball watch, allowing players with heart and passion to get to the ball 1st and eventually score another. Ga

lazaat
10-03-2014, 02:53 PM
I take my hat off to you Dan for taking this defeat so well.

In my opinion one of the biggest mistakes ever made by Blackburn Rovers was the sacking of Sam Allardyce in December 2010; here is what the Blackburn chairman Anuradha Desai said at the time:

"We want good football and Blackburn to be fourth or fifth in the Premier league or even better,...the fans should trust us because this is in the best interests of the club."

They replaced Sam Allardyce with Steve Kean :? :? :?

It is embarrassing reading that again...those idiots are responsible for Blackburns current plight and i cant see things improving while they are in charge there?

But i dont suppose the Burnley boys will be too bothered about all that XD XD XD

DanRrr
10-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Laz, if you think we didn't see the writing on the wall at that very moment in time, then it's alzheimer's kicking in ;)

That's why we were crowned the media's 'scum of all football fan scum' when we expressed our dissatisfaction with the events. Venky's, (albeit with 'advice' from those that stood to gain a small fortune from their stupidity), sacked a boring, but good manager, got rid of the best board of directors in English football and then sold player after player, replacing them with overpriced sh1te who somehow managed to have agents fees of 4 times their transfer costs.

Embarrassing is not the word.

As for the Burnley boys, given their little ditty: "Jack Walker is dead, long live the Venky's, Jack Walker is dead," I'd say they're pretty happy with the way things have turned out.

claw84
10-03-2014, 04:09 PM
Good reply Dan, taken the defeat on the chin and as you say you know the root cause.

lazaat
10-03-2014, 04:33 PM
Laz, if you think we didn't see the writing on the wall at that very moment in time, then it's alzheimer's kicking in ;)

That's why we were crowned the media's 'scum of all football fan scum' when we expressed our dissatisfaction with the events. Venky's, (albeit with 'advice' from those that stood to gain a small fortune from their stupidity), sacked a boring, but good manager, got rid of the best board of directors in English football and then sold player after player, replacing them with overpriced sh1te who somehow managed to have agents fees of 4 times their transfer costs.

Embarrassing is not the word.

As for the Burnley boys, given their little ditty: "Jack Walker is dead, long live the Venky's, Jack Walker is dead," I'd say they're pretty happy with the way things have turned out.

Im sure Nut, Alf, Stan, Padders and Alto would not sing that song Dan XD XD XD

It must be heartbreaking watching what is happening to your clu

DanRrr
10-03-2014, 04:34 PM
Oh yes Claw, much as I'd like to simply pin it all on the Loons From Pune, in my personal opinion, after considering the available evidence, the root cause was Jerome Anderson's continued involvement along with his company SEM screwing over the Venky's royally to make fast buck.

Jerome, I know your patsies trawl the internet and issue cease and desist notices with this type of allegation. But the law of defamation has been revised, in particular, libel. So take me to court you soft cont and I'll wipe the floor with your reputation in public :P

lazaat
10-03-2014, 04:36 PM
Good reply Dan, taken the defeat on the chin and as you say you know the root cause.

Hi claw, can you make Torquay? If so better book your room soon as Mike said yesterday there is only 2 left at our hotel B)

DanRrr
10-03-2014, 04:47 PM

Let 'em have their day in the sun Laz, they have waited a number of years for it ;D

claw84
10-03-2014, 06:32 PM

Hi claw, can you make Torquay? If so better book your room soon as Mike said yesterday there is only 2 left at our hotel B)[/quote] Allright Laz, I did not know I was a Bob, do you have silly handshakes and wear your trousers at half mast.I'm not sure what the missus has planned. how long will you be staying ?

alfinyalcabo
10-03-2014, 07:39 PM

Let 'em have their day in the sun Laz, they have waited a number of years for it ;D[/quote]

Dan,i would never ever sing that disgusting song.

Four years and counting .. B)

I see Saxo has done a runner and gone into hiding..XD XD

DanRrr
10-03-2014, 07:51 PM
In all honesty Alf, too much is read into that song. In some respects it's in bad taste, but I understand that it's not directly aimed at Jack Walker being dead. It is almost counterballanced by having a dig at the Venky's. If our fiecest rivals love our owners, it can only help in the long term.

Yes, we've had 4 long years of hurt. Could have been more if Olsson hadn't dived, Dunny hadn't scored that offside goal, Rhodes didn't have such a wicked shin and Williamson hadn't done what was necessary ;D

Sax vanished a bit back, or has he been back lately? I've not been regular lately :O

Altobelli
10-03-2014, 08:47 PM
Hello Claw, Its not just for BOBS fella, its for like minded folk like yourself and Dan who has put himself in that category with the way he has taken Burnley's win on the chin.

"Funny handshakes and trousers at half mast" non of that (although Lawrie has short arms and long pockets in his trousers XD ) YOU KNEW THAT WAS COMING LAWRIE ;)

Hi Dan, Its Big of you to come on here after Burnley's win, top fella :star: (although I don't understand your t***de at an unknown poster ?)

Like Alf I'd never sing that song, although at the time of Jack's reign I did get jealous of BRFC's rise with the help of his Millions, I thought at the time that they had "bought" their good fortune and that it wasn't fair, but nowadays Football has suffered because of Multi Millionaires or clubs cheating the FA's so called fair play rules, your Arabs, Kuwait's, Russian;s, Yankee's and all the rest of the owners have phucked our Football up for good, it will never return as a working mans game and it saddens

DanRrr
10-03-2014, 09:35 PM
Hey Alto, no big deal, it's only a game XD

The dirtbag, slimeball, conman I referred to above is Jerome Anderson, Steve Kean's agent, Venky's 'free advisor' and err, football agent, (surely that's not allowed I hear you say). Steve Kean signed his son shortly after getting the 'managers' job. What a coincidence! Prior to signing to Premier League Blackburn, he had made one subsitute appearence for Aberdeen. Strangley, the 'advice' of Jerome led to the departure of the best board of directors in English football, then the scroate really had the ear of the Venky's. We started the season with a back 4 of Salgado, Nelson, Samba and Givet and Phil Jones for cover. We finished it with Salgado not being played due to 'contractual reasons.' Samba gone after forcing a move away by going 'on strike.' Nelson 'injured' and Givet so demoralised he was pointless to play. I could go further up the pitch, but I think you get the picture. Jerome Anderson's company appeared to suddenly have found a num

alfinyalcabo
10-03-2014, 09:57 PM
[quote="DanRrr"]Hey Alto, no big deal, it's only a game XD

The dirtbag, slimeball, conman I referred to above is Jerome Anderson, Steve Kean's agent, Venky's 'free advisor' and err, football agent, (surely that's not allowed I hear you say). Steve Kean signed his son shortly after getting the 'managers' job. What a coincidence! Prior to signing to Premier League Blackburn, he had made one subsitute appearence for Aberdeen. Strangley, the 'advice' of Jerome led to the departure of the best board of directors in English football, then the scroate really had the ear of the Venky's. We started the season with a back 4 of Salgado, Nelson, Samba and Givet and Phil Jones for cover. We finished it with Salgado not being played due to 'contractual reasons.' Samba gone after forcing a move away by going 'on strike.' Nelson 'injured' and Givet so demoralised he was pointless to play. I could go further up the pitch, but I think you get the picture. Jerome Anderson's c

DanRrr
10-03-2014, 10:12 PM
Alf, you were there from day one and have always been supportive. When we were the enemy of the football world, you were there backing us up against talksport knowitall t0sspots. You're a good 'un Alf :heart:

Altobelli
10-03-2014, 10:25 PM
Sorry Dan I misread your post, that will teach me not to skim read and take greater care when reading.

Stan_van_nel
11-03-2014, 08:04 PM
An arrogant, smug and superiority complex now.

Just like they all used to have. :D

lazaat
11-03-2014, 09:06 PM

Swindon are so useless there is no chance of me and gaz having a superiority complex :blue: :blue: :blue:

DanRrr
12-03-2014, 09:28 AM

After 1 win Stan? You are easily pleased :P

Stan_van_nel
12-03-2014, 01:40 PM

Swindon are so useless there is no chance of me and gaz having a superiority complex :blue: :blue: :blue:[/quote]

Surely it isn't that bad Laz.

You've played some good sides recently so maybe there's still a late run for the play offs coming.

Stan_van_nel
12-03-2014, 01:41 PM

After 1 win Stan? You are easily pleased :P[/quote]

No, 4 games Dan. ;D

DanRrr
13-03-2014, 09:50 PM

After 1 win Stan? You are easily pleased :P[/quote]

No, 4 games Dan. ;D[/quote]

I found those last 3 draws amusing Stan, because we should have lost every one of them. What's your excuse? XD