PDA

View Full Version : Where the flock has everyone gone?

Peter_Nobles_Wig
09-03-2014, 11:30 PM
It was always good to come on here and have the craic BUT this board is dying on its feet.

Solution anyone?!

Whatsmore
10-03-2014, 09:47 AM
peter ive no idea why the boards is so quiet a lot of the old posters have just disappeared culsh etc and its sad realy because this board used to be buzzing.ive tried myself to liven it up with intelligent topics using unbiased logical reasonings and upholding my beliefs in being fair to other posters and fans of other clubs even fans of fat jacks Bollywood park,and maybe just maybe, im guilty of being to politicaly correct I simply don't know :D :D

wanderlust
10-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Bolton Nuts is far busier, especially on match days when they run a live blog visited by Wanderers from around the world who can't make the games.

leebwfc
10-03-2014, 06:36 PM
I think all the time we were dealing with Euro, genitals2000 and the other plebs has taken its toll, people have slowly lost interest.

Suppose one good thing of this board quieting down a bit is has got rid of the bellends.

Or maybe we need to nick another teams manager, that livened the place up a bit!! ;D

I think in all seriousness, everyone needs to make an effort to contribute until we build up interest a bit.

Not having a go at all but I think more posts need to be started by an opinion on a subject to provoke a discussion rather than just posting a paragraph from a website or the bolton news. (sorry campo) like I said not having a go, at least you post new topics just mean that others should start new topics more often and things will get moving.

And the other idea I have is that Whatsmore should stop being so politically correct and say what he thinks in his posts, Im sick of reading between the lines haha

campo21
10-03-2014, 08:26 PM
We seem to have lost a lot of the glory hunters.

bwfcforever
11-03-2014, 12:46 AM
what like me :-) :-)

JimmyJazz64
11-03-2014, 07:59 PM
We seem to have lost a lot of the glory hunters.

XD XD XD

Stan_van_nel
17-04-2014, 08:46 PM
We're back now. O:)

We might even winkle Culsh out of his shed to start posting again. :D

JimmyJazz64
17-04-2014, 08:53 PM
Better chance of Mo coming back on here ;D

klassnic
18-04-2014, 02:24 AM
the mods have got their mates and thats it really we have to watch our P's and Q's incase one of the brother hood does not like our outside approach of football critic views.

thats why nobody come on here

danm1992
19-04-2014, 11:13 PM
I have trouble logging onto the site.

If I type my username and password in, it doesn't log me in. I have to type in my email address from when I first registered along with my password.

Maybe a lot of other users have had similar problems and been put off.

campo21
19-04-2014, 11:43 PM
It's either that or they can't be arsed with bolton anymore dan!

bwfcforever
20-04-2014, 07:43 AM
the mods have got their mates and thats it really we have to watch our P's and Q's incase one of the brother hood does not like our outside approach of football critic views.

thats why nobody come on here

klassnic , i am the ONLY mod ...i have do not know Mo or ever have done so , GTB -yes i know him , i took him to doncaster a few yrs ago but other than that do really know him , i cant think of any other mods ( on here ) ...you seem bitter & perhaps angry , what ever the case , your wrong ( again ) , if your gonna throw a stone or 2 , then expect some back eh & please dont talk bo**ocks , you cant get that right mate :-)

danm1992
20-04-2014, 02:49 PM
We're absolutely flying today.

Back in business!

itsintheblood
20-04-2014, 06:13 PM
Was having trouble signing in myself, so just gave up in the end.

Had a break from forums also.

alfinyalcabo
23-04-2014, 09:35 PM
People seem to be using Facebook and Twitter more nowadays.. Most footymad sites are quiet nowadays..

bwfcforever
24-04-2014, 06:38 AM
good point alf , i have been around here for a while now mate ( when i stared on here we had 1 other poster FFS ! ) the board is full of decent lads ( lads you could have a few beers with & have the crack etc ) , people make up a few things & accuse people of this that & the other , something i dont understand ...however another downside is the very fact its the internet ...people take on a different personality for some strange reason eh

eric1953
24-04-2014, 10:28 AM
Twitter and Facebook. Jesus Christ, we are football fans. What self respecting football fan wants to fanny around on those two poncy things.

Any reaction ?

bwfcforever
24-04-2014, 11:15 AM
not from me eric no !

although i am on facebook :blue:

danm1992
24-04-2014, 04:24 PM
I don't have Twitter but I know there's no debating with the sh1t-for-brains posters on the Facebook official BWFC site.

I'm not saying there's no idiots on forums (not namings) but at least there's always a chance of having a decent debate on here.

JimmyJazz64
25-04-2014, 06:00 PM
Twitter and Facebook. Jesus Christ, we are football fans. What self respecting football fan wants to fanny around on those two poncy things.

Any reaction ?

I'm on Facebook eric but I use it for specific reasons - keeping in touch with relatives and friends around the world. It's also useful for photo-sharing with people that I want to share photos with. Never been on Twitter though