PDA

View Full Version : And this is why!!

Laurie
11-03-2014, 08:54 AM
Hughton has no fears over Bassong (EDP) and this is why he (Hughton) will NOT be here next season.

No fears, do me a favour, he must be the only one there on Saturday who was ok with Mr sleepy, and as for being the captain, words fail me.

Matters not if we avoid the drop, he has to go, hopefully taken some of his expensive signings with him, better hire a big bus.

SIMSY748
11-03-2014, 05:03 PM
Yes Laurie like you words fail me , another 2 points Bassong has cost us , can't shoot, can't cross ,can't score more than 1 and that was from a midfielder , The Wolve hasn't hit a barn door and our top scorer was on the bench , sailing to 3 points take off Hoops put on Howson then look what happened .We were cr ap Stoke were worse , plenty of endeavour but no quality , what that idiot first team coach is doing Feck knows , has he ever played at the Top I don't think so , Hoots is a good man but they don't win games , what a pi ss poor coaching team he has ,one is one of The England managers sidekicks ..That says it all don't it

daly
11-03-2014, 09:34 PM
Difficult to replace CH till end of season I see Charlton have replaced their Manager with there Parent Club Manager from Standard Liege.
If we should survive this season then MacNasty needs to have a complete clear out from the Manager and the Coach to the Backroom Staff hangers on and Ricky Martin who at Colney no one respects.
The Under 21's who should be the future of NCFC to be beaten by Gorleston is pathetic
Hope come Saturday CH has the guts to drop Bassong