PDA

View Full Version : We will proper hammer Sheffield United on monday!!

pnethor
11-03-2014, 10:57 PM
Tonight was a bit of a disappointment but i got a feeling in my water that we will absolutly demolish the blades on monday as they seem to think that getting to the semi final of the cup means they are good enough to take on a genuine top club like THE LILLYWHITE SLEEPING GIANTS as equals when they are totally minnowy by comparison with our greatness and brilliance.

I predict a 4/5 goal win resulting in a mega feelgood factor which will bring the missing thousands flooding back and sweep us to automatic promotion and see us in the prem and in europe in the very near future (as i have said on other threads before).

The only thing up for debate about the coming match is who will score the most goals against the blades so this is what i predict,

Garner will score 2
C.Davies will score 1
K.Davies will score 1.

This will happen.

WE ARE SUPERIOR.

COYW!!

gardsPNE
12-03-2014, 01:48 PM
We do need to shut them blunts up I have to say THOR as they are getting a little ****y to say the least. Lets get them sorted on Monday nite B)

pnethor
12-03-2014, 02:34 PM
We do need to shut them blunts up I have to say THOR as they are getting a little ****y to say the least. Lets get them sorted on Monday nite B)

Very true gards, very true.

Knowsnowt
13-03-2014, 04:58 PM
You silly sausages. XD

tomytony
13-03-2014, 05:24 PM
You silly sausages. XD

Now ,now KN, be nice to Thor.

it's very rare you find anyone more deluded than a pig but there's definitely one here.

Knowsnowt
13-03-2014, 05:33 PM
Thor is ok in my book. Tis a weird book though. :D

pnethor
13-03-2014, 05:38 PM
Not a silly sausage at all.

I am a hot dog of realism and a cumberland sausage of football expertness.

Thor = Knows his stuff B)

GreasyChipBeattie
13-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Thor,
You sound like a thoroughly decent chap.
A tad bonkers perhaps, but harmless enough.
Now, how would you like us to bite here please?

pnethor
13-03-2014, 06:10 PM
Yes please.

s5blade
13-03-2014, 07:31 PM
We'll win you on Monday and win you in the play-offs.

Just like last time...

Hykeham8lade
14-03-2014, 08:46 PM

just checking but you do know we haven't conceded a goal in over 700 minutes game time and have only conceded 1 in the last 10 games?

NightOutInSheffield
14-03-2014, 09:18 PM
Tonight was a bit of a disappointment but i got a feeling in my water that we will absolutly demolish the blades on monday as they seem to think that getting to the semi final of the cup means they are good enough to take on a genuine top club like THE LILLYWHITE SLEEPING GIANTS as equals when they are totally minnowy by comparison with our greatness and brilliance.

I predict a 4/5 goal win resulting in a mega feelgood factor which will bring the missing thousands flooding back and sweep us to automatic promotion and see us in the prem and in europe in the very near future (as i have said on other threads before).

The only thing up for debate about the coming match is who will score the most goals against the blades so this is what i predict,

Garner will score 2
C.Davies will score 1
K.Davies will score 1.

This will happen.

WE ARE SUPERIOR.

COYW!!

XD You owe me a new keyboard. Ive just spat coffee all over it :(

gardsPNE
16-03-2014, 05:52 PM

just checking but you do know we haven't conceded a goal in over 700 minutes game time and have only conceded 1 in the last 10 games?[/quote]

Yes Hyke but your now hitting a spell of games where your going to start playing the best sides in the division and i suspect your straight wins run will come to an abrupt end starting at Deepdale tomorrow night. The best you can hope for is to scrape a draw :D

pnethor
16-03-2014, 07:49 PM

just checking but you do know we haven't conceded a goal in over 700 minutes game time and have only conceded 1 in the last 10 games?[/quote]

Yes Hyke but your now hitting a spell of games where your going to start playing the best sides in the division and i suspect your straight wins run will come to an abrupt end starting at Deepdale tomorrow night. The best you can hope for is to scrape a draw :D[/quote]

Sorry Gards, i don't often disagree with you but on this you are dead wrong.

The best they can hope for is to just get beaten by one or two goals rather than the four or five that i fully expect us to bang in.

blades58
16-03-2014, 08:28 PM

Yes Hyke but your now hitting a spell of games where your going to start playing the best sides in the division and i suspect your straight wins run will come to an abrupt end starting at Deepdale tomorrow night. The best you can hope for is to scrape a draw :D[/quote]

The best they can hope for is to just get beaten by one or two goals rather than the four or five that i fully expect us to bang in.[/quote]

XD

gardsPNE
17-03-2014, 06:12 PM

The best they can hope for is to just get beaten by one or two goals rather than the four or five that i fully expect us to bang in.[/quote]

Apologies Thor I stand corrected and you are indeed correct ;D

Knowsnowt
17-03-2014, 07:26 PM
Let battle commence. B)

bladesmark2
17-03-2014, 09:47 PM
You were saying Thora?

blades58
17-03-2014, 10:01 PM
you were the best side tonight, but couldn't break down our defence

Hykeham8lade
17-03-2014, 10:04 PM

Apologies Thor I stand corrected and you are indeed correct ;D[/quote]

you were indeed right X

ourbob
17-03-2014, 10:16 PM

Garner will score 2
C.Davies will score 1
K.Davies will score 1.

This will happen.

WE ARE SUPERIOR.

COYW!!Sleep well. XD XD XD

Bet your gutted big gob!! XD XD XD

Knowsnowt
17-03-2014, 11:50 PM
Hope you didn't put money on your prediction thor. :D

pnethor
18-03-2014, 11:11 PM